Chapter 56 The Ranking Tournament Begins

Qin Yiyi built a tall and luxurious shed on the stands, covered with tulle on all sides, so that it would not become sultry in this weather. In response to Meng Shichen's habit, the center of the stands placed a large sofa chair so that Meng Shichen could hold Qin Yi for a while and would not make Qin Yiyi feel uncomfortable because the seat was not big enough. After all, it is impossible for him not to hug Qin Yiyi, not to mention that the two of them are still in a gluey state.

There are two small single sofas a little behind the sofas, Qin Jue and Qin double seats. All four of them had corner tables beside them, and on them were Qin Jue prepared food specially according to several people's preferences.

To say that Qin Jue-neng stayed with Meng Shichen for so many years, it was not without reason. He has a stable and loyal personality, careful and careful not to talk about things. The important thing is that he is smart and knows what he should do when he also knows what the master wants him to do. If it weren't for this, even if Qin had agreed to let them stay one by one, he wouldn't have stayed so long and stable, and now he has gained the trust of the two.

People began to enter the venue one after another, and everyone took it for granted that there were already four people sitting on the high platform in front of the stands. Although the elegant gauze is blocking the situation, it is not difficult to see that there is definitely the rumor that the person in charge has left in recent years.

No matter whether they left and came back, or stayed at school but didn't show up, how many people were sitting there anyway, this caused a commotion among the students below.

"I thought King was gone?"

"Who knows if he left or didn't show up? Fortunately, no one has done anything extraordinary during this period."

"Do you think there is a difference in this ranking? The two people in power actually showed up. They didn't come last time."

"Who knows, maybe there will be another trial this time. I really look forward to it! This ranking match must be wonderful."

It's not without reason that everyone thinks so. Although the top three in the three-year competition have the opportunity to reach the first level, but there is only a chance, and this kind of opportunity rarely happens.

Qin Yiyi didn't attend the school when he first arrived at the school last year, but this time he has just arrived. Of course, it will make people think that this shows something.

This kind of rumors also spread to Doris' ears, stroking her fingers back and forth and wearing a scoring device in her hand, her mouth is bound to smile, and she is sure that she will rise to that position this time. Thinking of the two people who made her embarrassed that day, a vicious light flashed in his eyes.

The staff had already waited for the venue. When all the students arrived, the two lifted up the iron fence, and suddenly hundreds of horses galloped out, making the ground fall into dust. The two hundred horses roared in unison, their voices pierced through the clouds and deafening, making all the students waiting for the competition excited.

In fact, the ranking competition still has a certain degree of fairness. Although there is no age care, talent can not be possessed by old age. And each time the project is drawn is different, many of them can be won without relying on age, so the ranking of the strength is absolutely fair and authoritative.

And after reaching the black chapter, the rankings won will not be counted as rewards. That is to say, even if Eugene won the top few, then the rewards will be counted from the person after them. This will not only guarantee the benefits of the students, but will not lose confidence in the competition and want to achieve good results because of the powerful trial participation.