Chapter 79 Goodbye Hua Chuyao

When Qin Yi Yi returned home, the two brothers of the Ji family had already been waiting in the living room.

"Little princess!"

Seeing Qin Yi's car, the two rushed out to greet them, and their names remained the same as when they were young.

Qin Yi saw the two of them, opened the door and got out of the car, curled his lips slightly, and smiled at the two brothers.

But before the two brothers stepped forward with excitement, they saw that they got out of the car and Meng Shichen picked Qin Yi in his arms one by one, the same posture and expression as they did when he was a child.

Both of them have grown up, but they still flinched unconsciously when they saw Meng Shichen.

Standing up straight, lowering his head, his voice became more serious.

"Brother Shichen."

Meng Shichen glanced at the two of them lightly, then put his gaze back on Qin Yiyi, holding her and walking to the sofa to sit down.

"Is the baby tired?"

Putting the little baby in his arms, lowered his head against her cheek, and spoke very softly.

Qin shook his head one by one, and put his hands around his waist around his big palm, looking very cute.

"Drink some milk, it's cold."

Meng Shichen took the babysitter and prepared the milk, wrapped his arms around Qin Yiyi, freed her hands to help her open the straw and put it next to her mouth.

Qin Yi held her mouth obediently, and the cold feeling really made her feel much more comfortable.

The two brothers looked at Qin Yi as they did when they were young, doting on Meng Shichen, and Qin Yiyi would be cute and cute in his arms, and they didn't know what to think.

"Little princess, when will you come back? Are you still leaving? I just saw you holding your textbooks. Is it a big study?"

The two brothers really had too many questions, so they couldn't wait to ask them out.

Qin released the straw in his mouth one by one and said, "I just came back as an exchange student."

Still, as before, when speaking to others, you can simply summarize everything in one sentence.

But the two brothers didn't think too much, and didn't feel unhappy. They have been pestering Qin Yiyi since they were young, and of course they knew that this was due to her character, and being able to answer their questions would prove that they still have a status in her heart.

The two brothers were excited and cheered in unison.

"Great! Then we will be classmates again!"

The two were four years older than Qin Yi, and they happened to have just been promoted to their freshman year this year.

In fact, the Ji family originally didn't want them to go to a big, but when they were young, they remembered that Qin Yiyi said that they would go to a big talk when they were young, so they were worried about it.

This is what happened today, and of course the two brothers have been looking forward to it.

Suddenly remembering something, the two frowned at the same time.

"Little princess, what grade are you in?"

"Sophomore."

"We knew it!"