Chapter 19 The legendary castle

Gavin only stayed for one day and proposed to take them back to the UK. He could not leave for too long, and Meng Shichen was also very nervous about the course he was about to study.

Because it is not possible to live in the UK at any time, the one-year course should be compressed to four months. Although Gavin believes in his son, he still wants to buy one more day to share his pressure so that he can not be so hard.

When Qin Yi heard this reason, he strongly agreed to start early. Although she and this uncle had only been together for one day, they both enjoyed admiring each other very much, which made her look forward to this trip to the UK.

Everyone in the Qin family and Meng family gathered for a meal this evening. Seeing that Gavin could come to pick up the two children in person, they relieved their minds and agreed that they would leave the next day.

In the airport, the Qin family began to regret that it had been two months since Qin Yi had left. Not only the Qin family's daughters, but even the Meng family's daughters who have always loved Qin eleven wiped their tears. Nong eleven is helpless and happy, and it is not that she will not come back.

"You must pay attention to your body over there, Xiaochen, you must take good care of each baby." The old man Meng patted his grandson on the shoulder, his expression on his face was extremely unwilling.

Although Meng Shichen doesn't seem to be close to his family on weekdays, these people also have a place in his heart, so he listens to Old Man Meng so much on weekdays. This time is no exception. He nodded patiently in response to this sentence how many times I don't know how many people asked him. He will definitely take care of the little baby.

Finally, under Qin Yiyi and their repeated assurances, everyone shed tears and sent them to the plane.

"How about it, will the little baby be uncomfortable?" Gavin was afraid that Qin would be uncomfortable one by one when the plane took off, so he always paid attention to her movements.

Qin one by one looked out the window and turned his head around, shook his head and said, "Uncle is not uncomfortable." Anyway, my uncle doesn't need to add a name to distinguish it, because she would find it troublesome and look eccentric.

"It's fine when you arrive in the UK. By that time, I will take the plane from my uncle's house, and the little baby will definitely like it." Gavin thought it was Qin who comforted him one by one. He knew that the child was thoughtful and considerate. But at this time, country Z has not provided them with private jet routes. Although they are now in first class, Gavin still seems to be too simple.

Qin Yi said with a small mouth, he knew that Meng Shichen's family was rich, but he didn't expect such a rich, private jet, he had never been on a private jet. Expecting to light his little head, "Yeah." Meng Shichen's little appearance made Meng Shichen like holding her so much that he kissed her on the cheek several times.

After arriving in the UK, he changed to a private plane as Gavin said, which was expected to be very large and luxurious. However, Qin Yiyi was not in the mood to visit at this time. After all, she was still in the body of a child. After more than ten hours on the plane, she was exhausted and uncomfortable. After a few more hours of flying, they finally reached their destination, the country of Meng Shichen.

At this time, Qin shouldn't be amazed, where is this home? It's a small country at all.

The Meng Shichen’s house is a typical old British castle building. There are many farmers in the farmland surrounding the castle.

The castle is Romanesque, which is more defensive than the exquisite and dreamy Gothic. This kind of ancient castle pursues tall, large, cylindrical vaults and circular towers. The entire building achieves a solid, thick, balanced, stable, and powerful aesthetic effect due to the large number of columns and vaults of various shapes. The narrow windows and The vast internal space forms a strong contrast, making the interior of the castle dim and deep, giving people a sense of mystery and darkness.