Chapter 44 Three Years Contest

Abraham explained both detailed and comprehensive, the situation of the world's major powers, national development and the future. All major royal families, leaders, nobles, and big families have mentioned it. Qin Yiyi also heard about herself inside, the analysis was thorough and the shortcomings were also merciless, making her marvel at the power of the Shenglundu Information Network.

Although the main point is to talk about the Lanrest family, it can be said that I have already said a few sentences. This is because she is the one who listens to, otherwise, even if everyone knows in their hearts, they won't leak a single bit to the outside world. However, in just a few words, the ancient, rich and majestic momentum of this family still shook her and shook her face.

Lanrest was originally the surname of the ancient royal family in Europe and is now the world's largest hermit family. On the face of it, branches have cooperation or marriage relationships with royal families and large families in many countries, but no one can tell the specifics. There is only one main vein and very few people. Because of its long history and profound background, rich heritage and countless family properties, its subsidiaries involve numerous industries and control at least half of the global economy. Moreover, the people in power in the past have been very low-key, rarely appear in public, and have very little external information. In summary, it is a hidden ruler.

Qin Yiyi was in a daze when she was shocked. She thought about the wealth of Meng Shichen's family, but she didn't expect to be so rich. No, it should be said that this is not rich enough to describe it. She was naive to think that rich people are the same, but reality tells her that even rich people are divided into different ranks. She thought it was pretty good. In front of her house, the mayfly and the big tree were not worth mentioning.

The other three have more or less understanding of these, and Qin Shuang and Qin Jue can't help showing pride and pride as members of the family. Meng Shichen's expression was flat, as if it were someone else's, and all his thoughts remained in Qin Yi's body. He felt that the little baby's mood was suddenly a little unwell.

"Baby, what's the matter?" Meng Shichen gently rubbed Qin Yi's cheeks and asked softly.

Qin was frightened one by one, as if hiding, and was hugged by Meng Shichen, his bright hand.

"Baby?!" Meng Shichen was surprised.

Qin Yi raised his eyes and looked at Meng Shichen, seeing the distance from it, and even felt that Meng Shichen's whole body exuded a strong light, which made her unable to open her eyes and stunned her.

She had actually thought about being with Meng Shichen in the future, so her attitude towards him was different from that of other brothers. Meng Shichen himself is perfect and good to her, it is difficult for people not to think about it. But if Meng Shichen was the perfect lover for her before, she felt that Meng Shichen would represent choice and trouble for her in the future.

Don't blame her for being too timid and thinking too much. If she is just alone, she will fight hard, but now she cherishes everything she has. Her lovely family does not want to cause even a little trouble and trouble to them because of her relationship.

Although she had a good relationship with Meng Shichen, she was not yet able to give up herself and family for him, but now she only regards him as her brother. Her dream is not to be the young grandmother of a big family. She will not be able to stay abroad with him in the future.

In fact, these are all Qin Yiyi's strong insecurities who can only think about it, and it is also strange that the two of them have made no real progress and have not pointed out anything.

Not to mention Meng Shichen's feelings for her, just to say that once he decides that he will not let go, he will never be with others in this life, but Qin Yiyi hasn't understood this. Besides, Qin Yiyi Meng Shichen is always the first and only one in his heart. There is no question of choice or sacrifice. Even sacrifice was also Meng Shichen's sacrifice, of course he would never think that it was sacrifice at all. It is estimated that Qin Yiyi wants him to take out his heart, as long as she wants, Meng Shichen will give it to her with both hands without hesitation.