Chapter 141 Baby, Say You Want

A woman in a white dress is held in the arms of another man who looks like a banished fairy. The two are intimate and look absolutely perfect. Being in the scenery, the scenery is like a painting, but because of the two people's painting, it is even more agile.

    The man's white jade-like fingers pressed gently, and his voice was clear and soft.

    "Is the baby so comfortable?" The

    woman narrowed her eyes slightly, her expression was leisurely, her delicate voice was obedient and lovely.

    "Mmm, it's cool." The

    man liked it, lowered his head to hold his rosy lips, his big tongue traced the line of his lips, and drew on them carefully, rubbing against each other.

    The woman sat there obediently, as if enjoying the comfortable massage brought to her by the cool and fiery big tongue, her wing-like eyelashes trembled slightly, and finally closed together comfortably.

    "Baby, open your mouth." The

    small mouth opened obediently, to welcome the encroachment of the big tongue.

    The big tongue exuding hot emotion immediately found the sweet little tongue, sucking and licking.

    The sweet and soft breath continuously radiated from the two of them, dyeing the surrounding scenery hazy and charming.

    And the two people in this painting are Meng Shichen and Qin Yiyi who are in Moon Valley.

    Since returning from the mysterious island, Qin Yiyi stayed in Moon Valley most of the time. One is because the good environment here helps her recuperate, and the other is because she has focused her development on Moon Valley in the past two years.

    Qin Yiyi is now a complete adult, an eighteen-year-old girl. However, the appearance and temperament are still the same, and it is still so beautiful that people feel unreal.

    The two lips were slightly separated to give Qin Yiyi time to breathe steadily, but his tongue did not leave the more moist lips that were kissed, and kept pulling out strips of silver threads on it.

    The fiery breath sprayed on Qin Yiyi's cheeks, burning all the way to her heart.

    "Baby, let's go back to the room and rest."

    Looking up and seeing the dark purple eyes constantly changing in depth, Qin Yiyi raised her hand slightly, and gently covered it.

    The ethereal female voice is also light and dark, with fascination at the end of the tone.

    "It's so beautiful."

    Every time Qin Yiyi saw Meng Shichen's eyes, he felt that he wanted to be sucked in by him, and he couldn't move his eyes away.

    I really don't know how there is such a beautiful thing in the world, even more beautiful than the gemstone she likes.

    Meng Shichen let Qin Yiyi gently rub his eyes back and forth, with a doting smile on the corner of his lips, his eyelashes blinking slowly, scratching Qin Yiyi's palms, itching all the way to the bottom of his heart.

    "Baby like it?"

    "Like it."

    Meng Shichen's eyes would change color according to his emotions. She asked Gavin that no one in the Lanrist family had this situation before, and Meng Shichen was the first.

    As long as Qin Yiyi liked it, Meng Shichen felt fine. Originally, he was a person who didn't care about his appearance, but when he saw Qin Yiyi's obsessed appearance, he felt lucky that he looked like this.