Chapter 93 Qin Yiyi Gets Angry

Qin Jue went out according to Qin Yi's instructions. In the hall, Qin Yi's expression was gloomy, which made the atmosphere pleasant to everyone, all of which was suppressed because of the sudden and strong pressure.

"What's wrong? The little princess of the Qin family doesn't look very happy."

"I don't know. But this little princess has enough momentum at a young age."

"Are there going to be a good show again?"

"Speak down! The situation has been so tense up close, everyone is waiting for it to erupt. Maybe, today is an introduction again."

Elder Qin and the others also felt that Qin Yi hadn't concealed it at all, and walked over.

"What's the matter, I'm careful? Who upset you?"

Qin Yi smiled at the old man when he saw his grandfather coming over.

"No, I'm just a little tired."

Father Qin was puzzled, but his granddaughter did not want to say that he would definitely not force her.

Touched Qin Yi's head, "If you are upset, tell Grandpa, go back and rest first when you are tired."

Qin Yi rubbed his head against his grandfather's warm hand, and replied obediently.

"Wait for the eldest brother and them to come back, I will go with them."

"That's fine too."

Before I finished talking, there was a woman screaming over there.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! You murderer, murderer! Call the police, call the police to catch her!"

Qin Yi looked back one by one. It turned out to be Qin Shuang and Wu Jingyi.

Wu Jingyi has been a little crazy since she went back. A beautiful girl who has been growing up smoothly, suddenly saw someone being killed in front of her eyes. Although it was just a misunderstanding, she really thought that they were all killed by Qin Shuang, so it was inevitable that she would be overstimulated. .

Today, I was stunned and brought to the banquet by my parents. At first I was a little scared when I saw Qin Yi, but then I felt Qin Yi's pressure was low, and the string in his head broke tightly.

At this moment Qin Shuang came in again with a sullen face, Wu Jingyi's mind suddenly flashed through Qin Shuang's smirk smile at her that day. There was a buzzing instinct, thinking that Qin Shuang was here to kill her, so he immediately yelled in fear.

Qin Shuang frowned and stood there. She had never seen her face in public, so many people didn't know who she was. Wu Jingyi shouted so, everyone instinctively thought it was a murderer, and they all stared at her, and surrounded her intentionally or unintentionally.

Had it not been for the special circumstances, Qin Shuang would have cleaned up the woman long ago, but she could not make trouble at Meng Shihao's birthday party, and looked at Qin Yiyi, just in time Qin Yiyi turned around to see her.

With questions in her eyes, she wanted Qin to instruct her one by one what to do next.

Unexpectedly, Qin Yiyi would directly call Qin Shuang this time.

"Qin Shuang, come here."

Qin Shuang was anxious to bring news, and she was not in the mood to worry about others.

Others saw that Qin Yi called Qin Shuang one by one. Even if they hadn't seen him by this name, they still had it in their intelligence. Knowing that it was the little princess of the Qin family, she immediately withdrew, and smiled friendly to Qin Shuang.