Chapter 103 A Living Birthday Gift

Meng Shichen and Qin Yiyi stayed at the old castle for a full month.

Otherwise, Qin Yiyi has been living a life at three o'clock and a line every day for a month, which is very clear.

Dining room-garden-bedroom.

Of course, Meng Shichen couldn't be like an ordinary man who doesn't know what to meet, he only knows to work hard. He was afraid that Qin Yiyi would get tired, basically, it was a combination of work and rest.

After each time, he would massage Qin one by one, take a bath, and then give him some tonic. Every morning when the sun is good, I hug her out to bask in the sun, and then abduct her back in the name of being tired.

Although it's a line of life at three o'clock, but in fact, twenty-four hours a day, two people spend nearly twenty hours together.

Of course, Qin Yi slept half of the twenty hours.

Who said that women are not tired of such things! If Qin knew about it one by one, he would definitely take someone to sew his mouth.

Had she not been for so many years of super-intensity training, I am afraid that she would not be able to defend Meng Shichen at all. It is estimated that Meng Shichen is still taking care of her, because she has never seen him feel tired or enough.

Thinking of this, Qin Yiduo regretted that he always liked to tease Meng Shichen before!

How could she think that Meng Shichen is a cold, not strong man?

So who has changed this man with unlimited energy and physical strength?

Meng Shichen dominated most of the two people's lives, but Qin Yiyi in bed was only tossed to beg for mercy.

Biting a bite of the watermelon in his mouth, Qin chuckled and glared at Meng Shichen.

Qin Yiyi has experienced love affairs, his five senses have not changed, but his ethereal temperament has a little bit of amorous feelings. Originally beautiful and unreal, people dare not touch people, but now there is a kind of people who look and see and will fall, even if they know that they can't reach it, they still have to pursue feelings.

And Meng Shichen, living a perfect life this month, makes him look radiant and radiant every day. It could also be because he only faced Qin Yiyi every day, and he didn't feel indifferent and domineering at all.

Yes, this man is simply a fairy.

Because he is not willing to force her, he always seduce her. Then as long as she posted it, she would be treated as an invitation by Meng Shichen, and then there was no more.

Qin was angry and stared at Meng Shichen with foggy eyes. But in Meng Shichen's eyes, not only did he have no deterrent, but the corners of his eyes and brows were full of amorous feelings. His face was red, and his lips pursed slightly when he kissed him.

Well, this is to seduce him.

With this recognition, Meng Shichen did not hesitate to leaned over and kissed again.

Before Qin Yi swallowed the watermelon in his mouth, he was wiped out between his lips by Meng Shichen's fierce offensive.

Pushing against Meng Shichen, Qin Yi said nothing.

Finally dodged at the beginning, quickly gasping for breath.

"Brother, I just came out."

Now that she opened her eyes every day, she basically had lunch, and the weather was getting warmer, Meng Shichen simply changed her three o'clock line to two o'clock line.