Chapter 97. Mysterious Forces Appear

Meng Shichen held Qin in the back seat one by one, and Qin drove Qin Juedao one by one.

"How did the Jiang family react?"

Qin Jue looked straight ahead, answering Qin's questions one by one.

"Jiang Tianwei contacted there, but the phone time was too short and nothing was found. For the time being, the rest of the Jiang family seems to be nothing unusual, but Jiang Yuting is just like a normal person, which is a bit abnormal."

"Look tight."

"Yes."

Qin Shuang called out suddenly as the car was speeding on the road.

"Miss, Hua Chuyao."

Qin Yi turned his head and looked around, and he really saw Hua Chuyao sitting on the street.

Seeing her full of sadness and loneliness surrounding her, Qin said suddenly.

"parking."

The car stopped steadily, Hua Chuyao sat across the road, Qin kept looking at Hua Chuyao with a pair of eyes, and felt that the scene was very familiar.

"Check what she did."

Within half a minute, Qin Jue told Qin Yiyi the answer.

Qin Yi kept looking at Hua Chuyao's eyes flashing, then turned his head and said to Meng Shichen.

"Brother, I'll talk to her in the past."

Meng Shichen replied softly, holding her to open the car door.

Qin stopped one by one, "Brother, I want to go by myself."

This was the first time Qin Yiyi made it clear that he did not want him to follow. Meng Shichen's eyes flashed, and his eyelashes trembled and drooped. But instead of letting go of his arm, he tightened his arms around Qin Yiyi.

Seeing his misunderstanding, Qin Yi quickly hugged Meng Shichen and explained softly.

"Brother, I just think her situation is not convenient for you in the past."

Meng Shichen's eyelashes were as thick as feathers covering his eyes, and his voice was low and a little willful.

"Regardless of her."

Qin Yi smiled, "It's not because of her feelings, but because I don't want my brother to go."

She really felt that this situation was a bit unlucky, otherwise she would not have said that to Meng Shichen.

Meng Shichen raised his eyes and looked at Qin Yiyi. The dark purple eyes flashed with a fascinating light, which made Qin Yiyi almost sink in.

"Then don't talk to her."

Qin reacted one by one and pushed Meng Shichen with a smile.

Really, how to seduce her.

Holding Meng Shichen's cheek, Qin Yi stepped forward and kissed.

"Brother, I just said a few words in the past, and I will come back soon. And on the opposite side, you can see me."

Seeing Qin's firm attitude one by one, Meng Shichen glanced sideways at Hua Chuyao's direction, shivering with Hua Chuyao who was already uncomfortable for no reason.

"Drive the car over."

After Meng Shichen directly asked Qin Jue to pick a head, he stopped by the road less than five meters in front of Hua Chuyao.

"Just say a few words."

Qin promised one by one, "Well, just say a few words."

Only then was Meng Shichen reluctant to let go of his hand slowly, and helped Qin open the door one by one, watching her walk to Hua Chuyao with his eyes following her.