Chapter 121. Qin Yiyi heavy mouth, Meng Shichen suffers

Lei Zhe stared at Qin Jue and his whole body was tense. He didn't know why, he felt that Qin Jue was very dangerous.

Shen said, "Obviously. If I don't want to win, I won't come up." There will be no conflict with Qin Shuang.

Qin Jue nodded, with a calm expression on his face.

"Yeah. But you can't win."

Lei Zhe was agitated by his words and said coldly.

"How can you know that I can't win without trying."

He has never competed with Qin Jue. It's hard to tell who wins and loses.

Qin Jue was still taking that picture for granted and had a confident appearance, and said to Lei Zhe.

"Because Miss doesn't like losing."

Lei Zhe thought he would say Qin Shuang, but Qin Jue said it was Qin Yiyi. He frowned slightly, knowing that Qin was definitely not a talkative person. Unless he asked, or Meng Shichen and Qin talked to him one by one, he wouldn't want to say a word.

The two stopped talking, Lei Zhe threw a fist at Qin Jue.

Qin Jue has always been known for his skill, even if his opponents attacked and were strange and unexpected, as long as he was seen, he would be able to avoid it. To a certain extent, the roots of Qin and Qin are very similar.

So even if Lei Zhe seemed to have the upper hand, there was no threat to Qin Jue at all.

Sideways avoiding his attack, when Lei Zhe rushed forward due to inertia, Qin Jue slashed his side ribs with a palm.

This is the advantage of speed people, as if there is no inertia at all.

The place where Lei Zhe was beaten belonged to the fragile part of the human body and was extremely painful. When he slowed down because of the pain, Qin Jue made a few punches at a dazzling speed, and all his moves hit the exposed parts, such as Lei Zhe's face.

It hurts but won't be seriously injured, and it is extremely difficult to heal.

This Qin Jue usually looks elegant and harmless. Seeing this moment when he unilaterally abused Lei Zhe, he was still familiar with Yadunis and Xiu on weekdays, and his face turned blue.

This is too, abnormal.

Although it's not a deadly move, it's a move that hurts people!

Qin Yi looked at Qin Jue's means without any surprises or expressions, and he knew that he had seen it.

This made everyone complain again, what kind of people are this Lanrest family?

They think it's right, Qin Yi has indeed seen it one by one. Sometimes Qin Jue would make a cameo in the base to force a confession, so he knew the structure of the human body very well, and the methods were endless. That is to say, today is the ring, if it is the base, it is estimated that Lei Zhe has the possibility of biting his tongue.

But seeing Qin Jue obviously thought of the method yesterday, Qin Yi suddenly laughed.

She is beautiful, and she doesn't usually have any expressions outside. She smiled this time, but it really dazzled the eyes of a large group of people.

"It's so beautiful."

Hai Wang's gentle voice said unsparingly complimenting, and he looked at Qin Yi and his eyes deepened.

Luss noticed Qin Yi more and more time, his eyes had already ran away when he didn't expect it. However, after he reacted, he didn't control his abnormality, and he could see that he was also a person who wanted to do whatever he wanted.