Chapter 142 The calmer you are, the scarier you are

"Good baby... my brother loves you..."

    That night, by the pool filled with thick mist, a delicate voice was constantly being induced to say some embarrassing words, and the calm hot spring pool kept splashing out .

    Ambiguous, fiery and exciting scenes are staged non-stop, soaking the icy moonlight with forbidden halo.

    Feeling the turbulence, Qin Yi opened his eyes in a daze, and what he saw was Meng Shichen's lips curled up with satisfaction, and his drowned eyes.

    "Brother..." The

    voice was already hoarse, and it sounded like he almost didn't recognize him.

    Meng Shichen hugged Qin Yiyi and walked into the room. At this time, it was already daylight. Seeing that the baby was awake, he lowered his head and rubbed his lips against her delicate face.

    "Baby."

    "No more..."

    Meng Shichen smiled helplessly when he heard the little baby's still-unforgettable warning.

    She is exhausted today, and I only blame myself for being red-eyed by the devil of desire every time I see her beauty.

    Tighten the little baby in his arms, his steps are faster but more steady, with a gentle promise.

    "Well, no more. My brother will take the baby back to rest and will never disturb you."

    With Meng Shichen's assurance, Qin Yiyi completely closed his half-opened eyes, and fell asleep again with peace of mind.

    Help her wipe her body clean, and they lie on the bed. Meng Shichen hugged her with one arm, and continued to do what he had to do every night with the other hand, massage and apply medicine to the little baby, for fear that she would wake up with soreness and discomfort the next day.

    When it was already dawn and the effects of the medicine were completely absorbed, Meng Shichen hugged Qin Yiyi and kissed her most tenderly on her forehead and the corners of her lips.

    "Good night, baby."

    Basically, Meng Shichen would not be so unrestrained every night, although Qin Yiyi's body has been conditioned very well by him, and his endurance is getting stronger and stronger. But occasionally I can't help it once, usually at this time the two of them will sleep until the evening of the next day. Of course, Meng Shichen would feed Qin Yiyi some soup during the period, fearing that her stomach would be overwhelmed if she didn't eat for a day.

    It was noon today and they hadn't seen them get up yet, but Qin Jue and the others already knew that Meng Shichen must have loved Qin Yiyi again last night.

    Except for Yuehua, all three had smiles on their lips, and Qin Shuang was even more teasing.

    "Master is really mighty! A perfect and good man, not only can go to the hall, but can also make the lady unable to get out of bed."

    Thinking of Meng Shichen who had just disappeared with Qin Yiyi for a month when he just had sex, Qin Shuang hit him While shivering, I also deeply worshiped.

    Yuemeiwu threw some snacks into her mouth. Generally speaking, if Qin Yiyi didn't explain what they were doing, basically she and Yuehua were still free. After all, the main thing now is to be taken care of by those elders, and Moon Valley has just changed its owner, and the system has been stabilized thousands of years ago.

    "If Yiyi hears what you said, do you think she will help you find a husband?"

    Qin Shuang's expression was unnatural for a moment, but now he has learned to hide it well. Except for Qin Jue, who knew her well, and Yue Hua, who was always sensitive to emotions, Yuemei Wu couldn't see it as a matter of course.