Chapter 94 Lessons for the Three

The sound of Yuemei's dancing and joy formed a sharp contrast with the depressive atmosphere in the room.

"One by one, what do you want me to do in a hurry?"

After seeing everyone's expressions, Yue Meiwu stuck out her tongue.

"Uh, the atmosphere is so heavy!"

Qin Yi kept running to the subject, "Show them."

No matter how angry they are, how can they really let them go regardless if something goes wrong. Qin Yiyi was afraid that this medicine would harm their bodies, so he quickly called Yuemeiwu.

Yuemeiwu just took a look and found a seat to sit down.

The attitude is casual, and the tone of tone is disapproving.

"Oh, I got an aphrodisiac."

Qin Weixian recognized that Yuemeiwu was the woman he saw at the banquet that day, but at this time he was not in the mood to ask her what is the relationship with Qin Yiyi, and his face blushed at her straightforward words.

"Is it a big problem?"

Seeing Qin Yi's serious expression, Yue Meiwu waved her hand, knowing that she was really worried.

"If it's a big story, can they sit here and talk to you? Don't worry! The effect of aphrodisiacs is written in the book to deceive children, how can it be so magical. In fact, it is just to make people stronger or more excited. , If you really can't fall down, then you won't all become genius doctors!"

Of course, there is no magical doctor outside, just like Qin Jue's medicine was brought from the base, but it was also a psychedelic medicine plus aphrodisiac to achieve that effect. It's just that how can ordinary people have channels to get such high-level things, and they can't be faked when they buy things outside. It's just Yue Meiwu's effect.

Seeing Qin Yi's expression relaxed, Yuemeiwu was also in the mood to joke.

"Don't worry, let them hold on and pass. If you don't want to hold on, find a woman!"

When Qin Weixian and Meng Shihao heard that there was no problem, they were relieved. Originally, they thought it was just that the effect of the medicine hadn't happened, because the two felt a little hot, but it wasn't that they couldn't bear it. It was a thousand miles away from the book that they were transformed into beasts and became unconscious.

Now I have been taught by a little girl, only to realize that the books are all lie.

Looking at Mei Wu next month, there is a cute little girl with a baby face. Secretly glanced at Qin Yiyi again, no matter how she looked, she was a little fairy who could not eat the fireworks.

I yelled wildly in my heart, how can I find that the children are so unavoidable to speak, and they are too open, and they always find a girl to let their faces go wherever they go!

Seeing Qin Yi looking over again, the two hurriedly waved.

"We don't need it, and it doesn't feel too uncomfortable. We really can't take a cold bath."

Qin Yiyi glanced at the two with no emotion, but it made them feel stressed.

"But the medicines on the market don't work, my medicine, it can definitely achieve the effect in the novel! This is not a blow!"

Yuemeiwu raised her head, very proud.

Without knowing her, Qin Weixian and the three only joked as she was a child, but Qin Yiyi believed in Yuemei Dance's ability.