Chapter 148 Children Are a Big Problem

"I don't like it."

    Meng Shichen stopped harassing Qin Yiyi, but he hugged her even tighter. In the end, he simply circled Qin Yi with both hands and legs, and put his neck on her shoulders, which was tightly entangled.

    Qin Yiyi wanted to turn around, but was held too tightly by Meng Shichen, and couldn't see his expression.

    "What don't you like?"

    "Don't like children."

    "If you don't like it, you don't have it?"

    "If you don't like it, you don't have it."

    When can this thing be transferred by will? Qin Yiyi was dizzy from Meng Shichen's words, and struggled twice to make him let go and turn around.

    The two were sitting on the bed, face to face.

    "Why doesn't brother look at me?"

    Meng Shichen couldn't hold Qin Yiyi in this position, but he still wrapped his legs around her, took her little hand and put it in his hand to play with. Those eyes that were always looking at Qin Yiyi were downcast this time and were blocked by eyelashes, unable to see clearly, and the corners of his lips were tightly pursed.

    "Looking."

    This posture is quite strange, as if Qin Yiyi is Meng Shichen's favorite doll, and she is not allowed to leave his side.     " Raise your

    head." "I'm raising it."     "Brother, what's going on?"     Meng Shichen's cheeks were a little puffed up, as if playing tricks or puffing up.     "What's so good about a child, it's enough for me to have a baby." After thinking about it, he added, "It's enough for the baby to have me."     Meng Shichen said this before, but Qin Yiyi really didn't take it seriously. But thinking about it now, which sentence Meng Shichen said didn't come from the heart.     "Then why didn't I get pregnant?"

    Qin Yiyi didn't argue with Meng Shichen about the quality of the child, she just wanted to know why she couldn't conceive the child if they didn't use contraception.

    Could it be that she cannot conceive? It's not impossible.

    Although Qin Yiyi lives a happy life, he never relaxes in his efforts. Although there is no high-intensity training now, but I think she was injured a lot in the past. Will I accidentally hurt something?

    Even if Meng Shichen didn't look at Qin Yiyi, he could still feel her emotions immediately.

    Seeing the ugly face of the little baby, Meng Shichen panicked a little. The beautiful lip line was drawn into a straight line, Chu blinked, and said in a low voice.

    "I was wrong."

    Qin Yiyi was taken aback by Meng Shichen, who admitted his mistake like a baby.

    She lowered her eyes again not to look at Qin Yiyi, and moved her butt forward, wrapping Qin Yiyi tightly in her arms so that she could not escape.

    The voice was still very soft, Qin Yiyi thought that if possible, Meng Shichen would not let her hear it.

    "I got an injection."

    "What injection?"

    "For contraception."

    Meng Shichen would never lie to Qin Yiyi, but she never asked about it, so he didn't say anything. But now that Qin Yiyi asked, Meng Shichen couldn't tell her no matter how much he wanted to.