Chapter 53 Three years later

The two of them didn't wear any clothes, only wrapped in a big bath towel, and they got along like this on weekdays, but Qin Yiyi didn't get on his body at that time, and didn't feel anything, as long as the key parts were blocked.

It is different now. Meng Shichen has just finished taking a bath and his body is smooth and cold. Qin Yiyi liked to stick to Meng Shichen because of the cold before, but now he feels that the part of the skin that is next to him is almost burning.

Because the skin was too fair and transparent, Qin gradually turned pink all over his body gradually.

Usually Qin Yiyi's temperature is low, and no matter how hot the weather is, Meng Shichen felt a slight heat radiating from the skin under his body. Looking down, the baby looks like a cooked shrimp, and his skin is now reddened from white and tender in the past.

Meng Shichen killed him and didn't expect Qin Yi to suddenly resuscitate at this moment, and was shocked, "Baby, is it uncomfortable? Let brother see! Good, let brother see!"

He grabbed Qin Yi's head towel one by one, cupped his small cheeks in both hands and observed carefully.

The handsome face was close to his eyes, breathing out the heat and hit Qin Yi's face, only to feel his heart beating and his face flushed.

Qin Yi shook Meng Shichen's hand forcefully, and at a loss, he wanted to lower his head and pull away from him. This strong feeling came so suddenly that she caught her off guard and really didn't know what to do.

Meng Shichen thought she was really uncomfortable, and turned around and shouted anxiously at the door, "Qin Jue, call the doctor, right away!"

There was the sound of running far away from the door, Meng Shichen picked up Qin 11 and fanned her, thinking it was caused by the long soak, "Baby, where is it uncomfortable? Tell my brother, where is it?"

It was Qin Yiyi's first love affair, and Meng Shichen was so busy talking about her that she didn't give her time to sort out her feelings. After being infected with Meng Shichen's anxiety, she began to wonder if she was really sick.

The little face looked at Meng Shichen pitifully, and muttered, "Brother, I'm hot."

This made Meng Shichen distressed, fearing that Qin Yi wouldn't dare to hug her anymore, he helped her up and put on clothes for her, fanning the little baby with her big hands, trying to make her cool.

"Is it better? Is it uncomfortable?"

Because Meng Shichen diverted Qin Yiyi's attention, and just accelerated his heartbeat and slowly calmed down, the red on his body gradually faded, and Qin Yiyi felt much better.

Hugging Meng Shichen's body in a cool, cold body, no longer felt panicked, but restored to the comfort and coolness of the past. Shaking his head, I was a little sleepy when I came out of the bath, and now I want to sleep.

The doctor came, sweating profusely while carrying the medical box. Usually these few get sick very rarely, and they have never even been to the central castle to prepare an exclusive doctor for them.

"Master, the doctor is here." Qin Jue's voice came from outside the door.

"Let him in." Meng Shichen flattened Qin one by one and said softly.

Qin Jue opened the door and let the doctor in. He was a middle-aged man. He waved his hand to stop him just as he wanted to say hello to Meng Shichen. Qin Yiyi was already in a daze and wanted to sleep, but Meng Shichen was afraid of waking her up.

The doctor stepped forward, trying to touch Qin Yi's head, but Meng Shichen sternly stopped him, "What do you want to do?"

He stretched out his hand and stopped in the air, "Master, I want to see if the lady's temperature is normal."