Chapter 27 Qin Shuang's Evil Taste

In Meng Shichen's hearts, Qin Yiyi, no matter how mature and sensible he usually behaves, he is still a child in the final analysis. When a child encounters a bullying, he will definitely feel sad. What's more, since she was spoiled by Qin from childhood to Daqin, no one has ever said a word to her, and this is the first day of school.

Meng Shichen looked at Qin Shuang with a sullen face and pointed to the little girls. The little girls were excited when they saw the two brothers of the Ji family looking for Qin Yi. The Ji family twins were the little bullies of the school, and they all recognized them. But then when I saw Meng Shichen come to Qin Yiyi, I was a little scared.

Meng Shichen doesn't like to talk on weekdays, let alone contact with others, and is eager to go home after school. The time for school and school is not the same as others, except for certain people, few people know him. Seeing that Xiaobawang not only knew him but also appeared so scared, thinking that they had just said that Qin Yiyi, he trembled and wanted to go outside. Fortunately, the class bell rescued them at this time, and at the same time they were relieved, but still did not dare to move.

"Brother Chen, I'm okay, just a little irritable. You let me down and go back to class." Qin Yiyi had adjusted his mood at this time and stopped Meng Shichen from wanting to hug her out.

"Baby." The voice was obviously worried.

"It's okay! If you don't believe me, you will come to see me next class, OK?" After finishing talking, I kissed Meng Shichen on the cheek.

Meng Shichen was very happy when he got the sweet kiss, and turned his head to look at the Ji family twins before leaving. "You are not allowed to come to her in the future."

Seeing the twins nodded vigorously, although they didn't look at the girls, the cruel and terrifying momentum pressed on them, and said to Qin Shuangdao, "You don't have to be polite to make the lady unhappy."

Qin Shuang nodded happily, "Yes, Master." She was still happy to carry out this order.

When the teacher finally took Meng Shichen away to class, Qin lay down on the table one by one to relieve his irritability.

She knows that she is not an ordinary child in this kind of school. It is a kind of intrigue since she was a child. It stands to reason that she should not have this kind of emotion as an adult, but she has been accustomed to living comfortably in these years and she has returned to the nightmarish scene for the first time. For a while, I was emotionally a little confused. Although she calmed down her emotions, it made her stronger, determined, firm and eager. After all, she had to live alone and couldn't be under the arms of her elders from time to time.

This little situation, Qin Yiyi will not be able to recover for a long time, after all, the shadow in her life has become weaker and weaker before, and she believes that this situation will not happen again in the future. She returned to an indifferent and quiet look again, looking down at the book, she was going to review all the knowledge in advance, and then study her own course.

Qin Shuang kept paying attention to Qin Yi's movements surreptitiously. Seeing that she was okay and returning to her usual appearance, she concentrated on reading, exhaled, and began to meditate on how to deal with people without eyesight in the future.

When the get out of class was over, Meng Shichen had already appeared at the door of Qin Yiyi's classroom in advance, but Qin Yi was fine early in the morning, and his stickiness and stickiness with Meng Shichen finally made him completely relieved.

Until noon, Meng Shichen came to Qin Yiyi for dinner, and no one came over to talk to her. Qin Yiyi was happy and quiet, anyway, she was over the age of needing a small partner.