Chapter 119. Fatty delivered to Qin Yiyi's mouth

Qin Yi glanced at Xiaoxiao one by one, and in exchange for it to call out with extreme excitement. With this call, the parrot fell off just after the parrot was caught in his mouth.

Luss stared at Aquaman, in exchange for a smile. The expression in his eyes was turbulent, and a cold voice sounded.

"UK."

Just two words made everyone excited. Hai Wang looked at Qin Yiyi with a smile, and saw her eyes flashing violently for the first time.

Britain, that is to say, Luss wants to bet on his British power. This piece is already quite fat for others. For Qin Yiyi, it is almost like tailor-made for her.

Luss is in charge of the young master of the European gang, he sent it out, of course, it is an underground force. This Britain seems to be a huge piece of fat, but if someone else gets it, it's still a bit tasteless in general.

For example, Aquaman, he is in Asia, even if he gets Britain, he does not know whether he has the ability to really use this piece of fat to bring benefits. It's not necessarily impossible, but the price must be more than the harvest, and it's simply not proportional. As for others, it goes without saying.

But Qin Yiyi is different, the United Kingdom was originally the core of the Lanrest family. In addition, Qin Yixian is involved in underground forces, and others may not manage it well, but for her, it is icing on the cake, no, or giving charcoal in the snow is not an exaggeration.

Because if the entire British territory belonged to Qin Yiyi, it would be the same as the national principle of Z. A copper wall and iron wall were built for the rear. Even if they did anything outside, there would be no worries. Even Qin Yiyi could become more arrogant and unrestrained in the future.

That's why it is said that Luss's huge bet was simply given to Qin one by one.

Meng Shichen finally looked away from Qin Yiyi and glanced at Les. One was as ferocious as a wolf in the woods, and the other was as cold as the top of a snow-capped mountain.

Hai Wang rubbed his lips with his fingers and looked at the two of them. Such a gentle young man, a single movement gave others a charming and cold feeling. But this feeling came and went, and no one even left a trace in their hearts.

Meng Shichen withdrew his gaze after only one glance, and took his big palm to Qin Yi's face, and petted him back and forth.

Luss's eyelids were slightly obscured, and his eyes were sharp.

Qin Yiyi didn't notice that the two men had started a war, but instead thought about Luss's bet.

Of course she understands that this is Luss deliberately trying to give it to her, but she can’t just say it, because Luss can’t let him lose to her, that is to say, even if she gets the UK later, it will be brought by her own ability. , There is nothing impossible.

Thinking of this, Qin was happy one by one. For the first time, Luss made an act of ingratiating himself without responding, and he made Qin a fool for nothing.

The parrot was tossed so hard that even if Xiao Xiao loosed his mouth, he didn't have the strength to run away. Xiaoxiao looked at her mother, the king, a little dazed.

Qin beckoned to it one by one. If Xiao Xiao could have a human expression, it would be ecstasy, as it could be seen from its unconscious paw slap on the ground. This is a small signature action. As long as he is happy, the paw can't be idle, but the parrot under its paw is so pitiful that he was almost shot dead.

He rushed to the mother king, and suddenly braked halfway through the run. People didn’t know what the little guy wanted to do and Qin Shuang laughed and scolded him for being too temperamental, but Xiao Xiao just ran back and put the parrot in his mouth. The time came to Qin Yiyi without any hindrance.