Chapter 1 62. The little bitter woman, Meng Shichen?

To be honest, Qin Yiyi absolutely wanted to eradicate the weeds as soon as possible, but it was a pity that sometimes she had to feel unsatisfactory.

    "If you want him to die, then you can do whatever you want. If it's because of me, then you don't have to worry about it."

    Qin Yiyi said in a very indifferent tone, and didn't show any difference to Les because he rescued her.

    Meng Shichen hugged her arm tightly and slightly curled the corners of his lips, but Les was very unhappy.

    "I'm here to save you."

    "I didn't ask you to come."

    "If I withdraw, you may die."

    "Don't bother you."

    Les narrowed his eyes and clenched his fists tighter and tighter. If someone dared to talk to him like that on weekdays, that person would have died long ago. Even though Qin Yiyi's appearance made him feel distressed, she still wanted to kill him because of her ignorance.

    Les laughed back angrily, maybe because he didn't laugh often, there was a smile on his cold face, even a sneer made people's eyes shine.

    "I forgot, how could you be grateful for this little thing."

    Of course Qin Yiyi would not, although she could kill Sabang with the help of Les, but she could do the same in the future.

    Seeing that she ignored him, Les took a deep breath.

    "Since Qin doesn't want me to kill you, then you can go."

    If Qin Yiyi was a little softer, Le Si would help her do everything she wanted without hesitation. But Qin Yiyi confronted the violent Les, and it was impossible for Les not to be angry at all.

    Sabang took a deep look at Qin Yiyi and Meng Shichen, and finally evoked a funny smile. Just about to speak, but was interrupted by Qin Yiyi.

    "Live a little longer, but I'm afraid your life will not be very good for a while, so you must hold on until I kill you."

    The same smile bloomed on Qin Yiyi's face, which stunned all the men present. That's what Sabang wanted to say just now, but Bai was suddenly robbed by Qin Yiyi, and now he was in this situation again, which choked him half to death.

    But what he didn't know was that the days to come would really be the same as Qin Yiyi said, or even worse. The inexplicable killing orders of various countries and organizations left him with no time to carry out his plan, but tired of running for his life. Of course, when he finally found out that the culprit of all this was Qin Yiyi, he went mad on the spot.

    Sabang seemed very jealous of Derles, and before he changed his mind, he quickly withdrew with his people.

    The atmosphere on the court was very delicate now, especially when Les saw King Hai beside Qin Yiyi and thought of his younger brother, a fire that had not been suppressed just now burst up.

    "You can go, but he wants to stay."

    Neptune was already prepared to do his best, sighing in his heart that the past few days have been full of disasters, and he shouldn't have come at all.

    "Impossible."

    "What on earth do you mean? Are you so sure that I won't embarrass you?"

    Les waved his hand, and the encirclement behind him, which was more sophisticated than Sabang's people, slowly approached.