Chapter 49 Lei Zhe who has hatred with water

The situation of being stopped by a girl is really normal for Adonis, so everyone is not very curious about how he met this girl.

Yadunis carefully identified it for a while, then nodded to Qin Yiyi and Meng Shichen, and greeted him gracefully.

"Hello, meet again."

The girl didn't expect Adonis to recognize her, and stepped forward with excitement, saying, "I'm sorry I didn't recognize the judge last time."

With Qin Yiyi and the others for a few days, he has been shrouded by the light of four people. Besides, Yadunis basically has no energy to work as a small worker, so he doesn't have any feelings. And now he is walking with the few remaining trials, and Adonis can easily guess his identity without going through a special disguise.

The girl was agitated when she thought that the judge had spoken so softly to herself.

Although I saw those two people that made people scared, that is, Qin Jue and Qin Shuang. But thinking about it, it's fortunate that I haven't had a head-on conflict with them, and haven't they embarrassed themselves afterwards. It is more important to get to know the Lord Judge, and the reason why they are so arrogant is not because they are with the Lord Judge. I heard that Lord Adonis had always been very gentle to women during the trial. If she could hold him firmly...so she mustered up the courage and stepped forward to say hello to Adonis.

Sure enough, Yadunis responded gently and gracefully to her.

"It's okay, maybe I don't have any sense of it myself." With those monsters, who would overshadow their light.

"How come, I don't have eyesight. I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Roy. Last time my teammate was so reckless and offended everyone. I am deeply sorry." After saying that, I saluted everyone.

This group of people all have identities, and it is important to gain a good impression.

Qin Shuang looked at her funny, she didn't even remember who this woman was. Eugene and the others didn't know her, they would give her a big gift when they came up. They didn't give her the New Year's Eve money.

It can only be said that Qin Shuang was too deeply infected by the culture of country Z, and he can think of the customs of country Z anyway.

"Your name is Roy?" Unexpectedly, Qin Yi opened his mouth.

Roy has no good feelings for the little girl in his arms. Those days of contact made Roy feel that Qin is spoiled and spoiled, and even the judge dared to instigate it. It was because of his young age and the gentleness of Lord Yadunis. , I don't know what is good or bad.

For her, this little girl is really useless, but seeing her and the judges together, even if Qin asked one by one at this time, although she didn't like it in her heart, she didn't show it at all.

"Yes, have you heard of me?"

"I only heard the name."

If it weren't for the girl's name as Daddy gave her to take care of the maid, she wouldn't say anything. Qin Yiyi was not very comfortable with the environment when she first arrived in the UK. Roy Ronnie took care of her very gently and meticulously. After a long time together, the relationship between the three of them gradually improved. Now Roy Ronnie has become Qin Yiyi's exclusive maid, and she doesn't need to do other work, as long as she works hard to take care of her when she returns to the castle. Because of gratitude, the two treated her with care.

Although this girl always showed her gentleness and good upbringing, Qin Yiyi still couldn't like it.

"That's really an honor for me." Roy thought he was very famous, and felt really happy at this time.