Chapter 180. Qin Yiyi Goes Crazy

Meng Shichen's two sword eyebrows frowned briefly, and with this sudden change, almost everyone was in a daze.

    Qin Yiyi forced himself to turn his back on Les who was still about to shoot.

    Seeing this, Le Si was very angry, but he didn't shoot again, because Qin Jue had already shot at him with cold eyes.

    Touching it with his hands, the warm humidity made Qin Yi's eyes redder.

    "Baby, it's okay, don't worry."

    Meng Shichen's voice was steady, if Qin Yiyi hadn't seen the blood red in his palm, he would never have thought he was injured.

    "Yuemeiwu!"

    Qin Yiyi's mind was blank right now, she couldn't hear or see what Meng Shichen said or did, her ears were buzzing, and the voice called Yuemeiwu was shrill and piercing.

    Xiubi Yuemeiwu stepped up to look at Meng Shichen's back. The bullet hit the right back of his heart. The amount of bleeding was not too large, but it was definitely not a minor injury.

    "Master, say something."

    "It's okay."

    Meng Shichen's voice remained unchanged, and he continued to gently pat Qin Yiyi's back with his hands to make her not be afraid.

    "The lungs should be fine."

    What Xiu said was yes. Firstly, because of the strictness of being a doctor, he would never dare to be too sure without a machine test. The second is who Meng Shichen is, he can hold back the pain even when he is shot, I am afraid that he is too tolerant and misleads his diagnosis.

    Seeing that Qin Yiyi was too worried, Meng Shichen asked Yuemeiwu to take a pulse through his clothes for the first time.

    "It's best to take out the bullet as soon as possible, otherwise it's really hard to tell how bad the injury is."

    Qin Yiyi's head was in a mess, and now they came from a place too far away, and I don't know how long it will take to get out. Looking up at the underground bank in front of him, Qin Yi's eyes flashed with murderous intent.

    Since it is so powerful here, there should be no shortage of planes.

    Seeing that Meng Shichen was injured, the old man couldn't bear it. He looked at the few people around him, but he didn't make a sound in the end.

    As guardians, they cannot judge with personal feelings. Even if Meng Shichen died here, it would at most mean that he lost to Sabang.

    "Brother, wait for me."

    After Qin Yiyi said this, he disappeared before Meng Shichen could speak. Her speed is even faster than Qin Jue, because Qin Jue was trained as a child, and Qin Yiyi is because his body has no limit.

    When people saw her, her gun was pointed at one of the guards surrounding the old man.

    "Say, where is the plane?"

    The man didn't have a scared expression, just like he was a robot without normal emotions. The other people didn't respond when they saw their companion being pointed at with a gun, instead they dutifully stood by the old man's side to protect him.

    Seeing this, Qin Yiyi became more and more angry, and the trigger in his hand was about to be pulled. If you don't talk, then kill them all, until you talk!

    "No!"

    Sea King and Les exclaimed at the same time. They were not afraid of Qin Yiyi killing him, and secondly, if Qin Yiyi killed this person, he would be in trouble with the underground bank, or with the black and white forces all over the world.