Chapter 153 The Powerful Rival

Lanrist's house is not hidden, but it is not easy to find. Visitors can only go to the periphery, which is also for protection.

    "Master, Luxelter is visiting."

    Gavin stopped what he was doing, didn't think of the reason for Luxel's visit, took off his glasses, and said to the phone.

    "Let him wait for me at the villa."

    "Yes, sir."

    The main castle definitely does not allow people to come, and there are special reception villas on the outskirts, where people usually come.

    Gavin put on some clothes casually, went out and drove to the villa outside. The villa is still some distance away from the main castle, so Gavin can only drive there.

    When he arrived, Les had been waiting for a while. But this time Les didn't have the impatience of waiting for others, and the expression on his face could tell that he was in a good mood.

    "The young master of the Selt family?" In the

    past, the Lanrist family was considered a hermit, so Gavin had never met Les in person, but there must be some information.

    Les still had that naturally domineering look, sitting still, and just nodded to Gavin as a greeting. But in Leth's view, this is already a great courtesy to Gavin, you must know that he doesn't even pay attention to others except his father.

    Gavin didn't care either, he wasn't someone who cared about small details. Sitting in the middle of the sofa, he looked at Les.

    Although he had never met Les, he had met his father. The two had fought, but it was a trivial matter, and Nat didn't know that the person behind it was Gavin. The facial features of the man in front of him are as handsome as a knife, and his body lines are also very textured, but his temperament is too terrifying, but compared with his father, he is indeed superior. At least his father has not learned to hide the bloody smell on his body at his age. hostility.

    Appreciation Although appreciation, Gavin has always kept a slight distance from others, and will not easily have a good impression.

    Picking up the teacup in front of him, Gavin signaled Les to drink it too.

    "Try it. This is brought back by my baby, you are lucky."

    Gavin's expression on his face is loving and doting, really like a father who loves his daughter, only when he mentions the child will he appear more talk.

    Just like Gavin looked at Les, Les also gave Gavin an evaluation from the bottom of his heart.

    The man in front of him looked so young, he should be the same age as his father, but he didn't leave any traces of age on him, and he looked like a mature man in his early thirties. It is no exaggeration to say that Les even once thought that Gavin might be Meng Shichen's elder brother. The two are similar in appearance, both belong to the delicate type, but their temperament is not very similar, and the expression on the face when they just mentioned the child made him look like an elder.

    Hearing the baby, Les quickly realized that it was Qin Yiyi. He had heard Meng Shichen call her before, so it was not surprising that Gai Wen called her that. Girls, after all, want to get more favors than boys.

    Les doesn't like drinking tea, but this tea leaves a pleasant aftertaste on his lips and teeth. There is no bitterness in the impression, but a little bit of sweetness.

    Seeing Leth's slightly raised eyebrow expression, Gavin felt another sense of pride in his heart. Of course, this sense of pride is only for Qin Yiyi.