Chapter 184. Childish and creative means

"Sea King."

    Qin Yiyi's ethereal and delicate voice came from the phone, and the voice did not deteriorate due to the mechanical relationship.

    Hai Wang held the receiver and was stunned for a while.

    When he contacted Qin Yiyi, he always asked someone to bring news to him, or to meet directly. The phone call would be monitored by someone, so the two never used it. But now there is no need to be taboo about these things, because with Qin Yiyi's current power, he is not afraid of anything.

    "Sea King."

    There was a little impatience in the tone on the other end of the phone this time, but Sea King could still hear it.

    It turns out that the influence on me has already reached this point...

    "Miss Lanrist."

    In private, he could call her Qin, but he knew that Qin would not like her one by one, so when the two talked, It's better to be more formal.

    "The dark master is going to escape."

    "Oh, it seems that your news is faster than mine. Sure enough, the help you got is unusual?"

    "Qin Jue and Qin Shuang will go there. If you can't do it, they will do it. "

    Qin Yiyi's words sounded like an order, but Haiwang was shocked.

    Although he no longer has any hope for the Dark Lord, as long as he is a normal person, killing his relatives, and even his father, will bring great psychological pressure. If it is not done well, it is not impossible to leave a shadow and pervert later.

    The meaning of Qin Yiyi's words was that he could see that the reason he hadn't dealt with the Dark Lord was because he couldn't do it, so she sent Qin Shuang and Qin Jue to help him solve this difficulty indirectly.

    "Thank you."

    For the first time, Hai Wang's usually gentle voice showed deep sincerity, and the hand holding the phone tightened a little, as if he could hold Qin Yiyi in this way.

    Qin Yiyi didn't do it for him as Haiwang thought, but because she valued family affection, she didn't like to see this kind of scene of father and son fighting each other. Avoid it if you can. If you can't, she doesn't mean to force it.

    Besides, she couldn't let the dark lord run away and leave future troubles, so asking Qin Jue and Qin Shuang to go was actually to monitor this matter, in case Haiwang softened his heart.

    Qin Yiyi didn't expect Haiwang to misunderstand, so he suddenly heard a thank you and didn't understand why Haiwang thanked her.

    But she didn't understand, Meng Shichen did.

    Taking the microphone from the little baby, Qingyue's voice was slightly displeased. Although he understood what Qin Yiyi was thinking, Meng Shichen was very unhappy when Haiwang said this, as if the baby was really for him.

    "No need."

    In a word, Neptune heard a beep from inside before he could reply.

    Looking at the microphone in his hand, the emotion in his eyes changed from softness to bitterness.

    "You're so strict, how can you grab it? I'm afraid it will be difficult to even see her in the future."

    "You really like her."

    Before Tasha left, Haiwang inadvertently said what was in his heart, so it was right. Then Haiwang said a word.

    Putting down the phone, Neptune and Tasha didn't want to hide it either.