Chapter 167, children, reach a consensus

Meng Shichen shook back and forth the milk he had prepared for Qin Yiyi, it was still too hot, and when we finished talking here, it happened to be at a moderate temperature.

    Standing behind Meng Shichen, Qin Jue signaled to the people opposite to start talking, and among those sitting opposite was Xiu.

    Although Xiu is not a professional gynecologist, he has studied the relevant knowledge systematically. When I was traveling, I happened to help people deliver babies.

    The reason why he was so famous in the past and people couldn't find him was because he was playing for fun and had no rules.

    Xiu's family focuses on medical care, private hospitals, medical equipment, medicine, etc., their family is full of big heads. Therefore, cultivating this hobby did not come out of thin air, it was nurtured from a young age.

    But when he grows up, no matter how good his medical skills are, he can't just be a doctor, but has to run his own business. Therefore, when he was still young and did not need to take over the family business, Xiucai went out to visit various places to gain experience.

    It was because of this that Xiu became famous. However, those professional doctors still rarely know him.

    For example, the man sitting next to Xiu's subordinate has slender eyes with single eyelids, and there seems to be a cold light like a scalpel flowing inside. His temperament is not as compassionate and friendly as a doctor, but rather vicious, even a bit vicious.

    On the other side of Xiu, sat an elderly woman. Contrary to the man, her temperament is bodhisattva type, and her appearance is also very kind.

    Some of the gynecologists sitting in the back are well-known in various places, even midwives from the previous era, covering a wide range of areas.

    "Master, you came to us. Is Miss pregnant?"

    Didn't Xiu see any special reaction from Qin Yiyi, and didn't there be a scene at the banquet two days ago because there was no child?

    Meng Shichen concentrates on cooling the milk in his hand, but he has the spirit of a professional dad, so he doesn't have to worry about taking care of the children at all.

    "I came here to ask you for your professional opinions."

    Qin Jue understood his master's intentions and explained to several people.

    "Master Lanrist, what do you want to know, I will definitely tell you everything I know."

    At this time, the male doctor flattered Meng Shichen almost flatteringly, but it was a pity that he didn't know that his attitude was what Meng Shichen didn't like.

    The kind-hearted old lady next to her also said at this time, "Is there anything I need to consult?" "

    Yes, I want to ask about the dangers and process of giving birth to you."

    Meng Shichen has read the book, but the book is too detailed General, that's why he asked Qin Jue to find so many gynecologists. I just want to know from these professionals how serious this matter is and whether it can be done.

    In the past two days, because Qin Yiyi was afraid that he would think too much, he always carried his dazed appearance behind his back, which really made him unbearable. So he has to grasp the seriousness of this matter so that he can make corresponding countermeasures and decisions.

    "It's just childbirth, as long as I do the surgery, it's not a big problem." The

    male doctor said this with strong confidence, but what he got was Meng Shichen's extremely cold eyes.