Chapter 61 No one wants to take my granddaughter away

"I will never allow it! You killed my heart!" With a crisp sound, the inkstone on the table was smashed to the ground.

The crisp female voice was like a pearl falling on a jade plate, "Who annoyed my Grandpa Meng?"

Meng Huaizu's expression was still dark and immediately stretched his eyebrows, and said softly, "Oh, grandpa Meng, baby! Come in and show Grandpa Meng."

Meng Shukang finally found the savior, and quickly winked at the people coming.

And this person is Qin Yiyi returning to China on vacation.

"Grandpa Meng, I haven't come back for a long time. I came to see you. Are you good?" Qin Yi gave Meng Shukang a look you can rest assured, and started acting like a baby at Meng Huaizu.

The smile bloomed on Meng Huaizu's old face, completely different from when he faced Meng Shukang.

"Good, we are good one by one!"

"Then Grandpa Meng is not allowed to be angry, he is not good for his health, so let him go one by one!"

"Don't be angry or angry, who said that Grandpa Meng is angry. Look, how happy Grandpa Meng is."

After that, he turned his face and smiled stiffly at Meng Shukang, but this smile was really not pretty. Seeing Meng Shukang's shiver, he immediately exchanged a cold eye for himself.

However, Meng Huaizu was really happy when Qin Yi came back. It has been fourteen years since Qin Yi had grown up from a baby to a little girl. Seeing the little people in front of him, Meng Huaizu feels proud. He has been pampered like his granddaughter for so many years, and seeing the child become more and more sensible and more beautiful, can he not be proud of it!

Qin Yi gave Meng Shukang a look, and the latter retreated knowingly.

Not long after, Qin Yiyi also came out. Before Meng Shukang could take her to retell the past, Qin said to him one by one.

"Uncle, Grandpa Meng called you in."

Meng Shukang's enchanting face instantly showed a grievance and fearful expression, "Little princess, don't you help me? You can't be so long-lasting, you have to help to the end! Just leave, you won't see you beautiful tomorrow Uncle Ruhua."

Qin Yi glanced at him, not speaking, sitting on a stool and sipping tea by himself.

Now the child is getting harder and harder to deal with, especially the villain in front of you! Seeing that Qin Yiyi ignored him, Meng Shukang raised his head, glanced at the study door as he was dead, and went in.

"Dad." whispered.

When Meng Huaizu looked up and saw Meng Shukang, he felt annoyed. "There are more than 30 people, and I haven't been in good shape all day! Now I don't even have a girlfriend. You want me and your mother to die. Look at it!"

Meng Shukang rolled his eyes, raised his head and immediately became sincere, "Dad, you and Mom must live a long life. Besides, this thing is also fate, so don't talk about it. If it's okay, I'll go out. I'm still busy. "

"You stop me! Every time you talk about it, you gag me! Okay, I'll let you go today. I want to tell you that it was you."

Meng Shukang had just turned from cloudy to sunny, and his face immediately turned sunny, "I can't do it! The little princess is rare to come back, you should talk to her more."

Meng Huaizu patted the table and said, "You kid still told me not to finish!"

Uncle Meng shrank his neck, raised his hand and gave it to his father, "Let, let, let, you always say, I'll listen."