Chapter 152 Became a Sweet Potato

Hearing this, Meng Shichen stopped holding the vegetables, and stared at Qin Yiyi closely. From the pursed lips, it could be seen how nervous he was.

    The only one who was calm was probably the heroine, she swallowed the food in her mouth slowly and spit out two words.

    "No."

    Qin Guosheng's face changed from cloudy to clear, and he glanced at Meng Huaizu proudly. If you want to cheat my granddaughter, you are a little too young.

    This refusal, which does not seem to be a refusal, really suppressed what Meng Huaizu wanted to say next, and everyone at the table kept silent, carefully observing Meng Shichen's expression.

    The long eyelashes only covered the eyes for a moment, and then continued to feed Qin Yiyi Bucai in his arms as usual.

    But he didn't dare to ask people to continue asking him like this, so this topic caused a moment of silence.

    Qin Yiyi was telling the truth and had no other thoughts in his mind. Of course Meng Shichen understood, so he wasn't too sad, but just depressed.

    It has been two months since Qin Jue and the others went to Egypt, probably because they saw that Qin Yiyi hadn't gone there, so they hadn't moved much. Finding Xiu's father has also increased the difficulty, and so far there has been no progress.

    Although Xiu was in a hurry, no news is good news, and he also understood this truth, and got along well with Qin Jue and Yuehua over there.

    "Be careful, it's your birthday in a few days. Grandpa will give you a big deal?"

    More than a month has passed, and all the things here are on the right track, except for the feelings of the younger generation, which can't be rushed. Basically, there's nothing to worry about.

    Qin Yiyi looked at the information sent by Qin Jue on the computer, then turned his head and said to the old man who was already at work.

    "Grandpa, it's not a big day, so don't do it."

    Knowing that Qin Yiyi didn't like excitement, the old man raised his hand and touched his head. This is a habit left over from when he was bald, but now he has grown about an inch of hair on his head.

    "Okay, if you don't like it, let's have a meal at home." When

    people get old, they like to be lively more and more. This seems to be a common problem of all old people.

    "Well, grandpa will arrange it." The

    old man got his granddaughter's approval, patted his head and left happily.

    "Miss, what should we do about the resistance?"

    Qin Jue left, and of course it was Qin Shuang who was in charge of cleaning up here. However, whenever she asked her subordinates to go deeper, she would encounter a layer of resistance. After asking Qin once or twice, she said to wait. This time, that layer of resistance finally confronted them, so she came to ask again.

    "Stop it."

    Hearing Qin Yiyi's indifferent tone, Qin Shuang was puzzled.

    "But Miss, are you going to give up?"

    Qin Yiyi closed the computer, and Meng Shichen put the hot milk to her mouth.

    "I was trying to test the bottom line of those people, and now I have tried it. If I don't stop, will I still cause trouble?"

    "Miss, I don't understand."

    Qin Yi and Qin Shuang sometimes seem to teach her to grow up The teacher always takes the trouble to explain to her what she doesn't understand.