Chapter 7 Study hard and make progress every day

These days, the people around Qin Yi found that the little baby seemed to be very depressed, and was always listless to take samples. In many cases, I simply close my eyes and play with her and don't care about others.

This was anxious for the whole family. Father Qin directly recruited a family doctor, and Meng Shichen was not relieved to let his grandfather find a professional children's doctor. It's just that no matter how the examination is done, there is no result. People say that Qin Yiyi is healthy and ruddy, let alone sick.

In fact, Qin Yiyi has explained many times by herself, but she can use limited words now, and she can't tell them that she is not listless, nor is it not ignoring people but thinking about things all the time. They don't believe it. If they believe it, it is better not to believe it. So they can only let them toss, as long as they don't take medicine or injections, they can rest assured after the examination, so as not to worry about her every day for fear of something wrong.

She has some problems, but it's not a physical problem, but a "psychological problem." This "psychological problem" is not another psychological problem, it is Qin thinking about things day by day.

It's not a big deal. This week of catching is over, and she has passed the infancy stage of powerlessness. She is just thinking about how she should go next.

From the perspective of Zha Zhou, Qin Yiyi has actually selected almost all industries. It is too early to talk about the future, but the future must start from this moment.

Joining the army, doing politics, studying art, and doing business are all boundless. So what should I start first, or how can I not appear shocked, and how can I ask an adult to ask myself a teacher without being abrupt? This question seems simple, but Qin Yiyi feels that there is still a lack of opportunity to do it, so she has been distracted these days because she always pays attention to seizing the first opportunity in her life.

Qin Yi waited for half a month without seeing this opportunity, which made her gradually become impatient. In the past, she was anxious, and when she thought of it, she was a master. This life not only didn't get better, but because of the too easy life, there was a tendency to become more and more severe.

Qin Yiyi didn't want to do this either, but she couldn't help it. The direct consequence of her trouble was that everyone followed suit.

Father Qin felt uncomfortable when he saw the baby carefully pouting his little mouth every day. When I asked my granddaughter, I couldn't ask anything. The old man once thought that someone had bullied him when he was away from home during the day. Fortunately, the country is currently on the rise, and Guotai Min'an politics is also very stable. Otherwise, everyone really suspects that even if there is a war, Chief Qin would have to take time to come back from the battlefield to see his flesh.

Although the other elders were not as worried as Old Qin, seeing the baby suddenly became depressed during this period of time, and seeing them not hug each other, they felt lost and worried. But this check was also checked. Every day some Meng family guys kept watching and said it was okay, and they really didn't know what to do. I can only see all the weird and funny things that I brought back to offer treasures, wanting to blindly touch the dead mouse.

But Tiantian and Qin Yiyi seem to be worried about the Siamese baby Meng Shichen. The little baby doesn’t know what he thinks every day, and he interacts less with him. He is cold-tempered and doesn’t know how to express feelings. I went to bed at night and stayed overnight. Of course, he will not sit and wait for death, and change the method every day to make the baby happy, in order to make the beautiful woman smile.

Qin Yiyi wanted to be less noticeable, but how did she know that she was now a weather vane in Beijing. She was not aware of the people around her, it didn't mean that others were not paying attention. Originally, Qin Yi was now the center of public opinion, and the people who had a relationship with her released low pressure every day, so that everyone could not bear it.