Chapter 38 Gavin's Wish

When the elders leave, the children need not hesitate.

Because the twins are always attached to Qin Yiyi, they have a good relationship with Qin Shuang, and they have heard about it from her.

The two of them surrounded Hua Chuyao on the left and the right, turning her back and forth, making Hua Chuyao blush. The appearances of these two are not a joke. They are girls whose vanity will rise.

"Are you Hua Chuyao?" said in unison.

Hua Chuyao lowered her head slightly and nodded, judo with a completely different voice to Qin Yi, "Yeah."

I didn't expect that these two people had heard of her before, and now they looked at Qin proudly. Qin Yi was busy eating dinner and didn't have time to pay attention to her, but Qin Shuang let out a sneer. However, Hua Chuyao's IQ thought she was jealous, and her depression at school was wiped out for a while.

"You look... why are you so ugly!" The two pulled her hair on each side separately, and Hua Chuyao stiffened her face when she wanted to put on a shy expression.

The twins didn't care about the gentleman's demeanor. Seeing Hua Chuyao's red eyes, let go of her hands, walked to her and stood still. Contemptuously lowered her eyes and slanted her, the height difference and her own momentum pressed Hua Chuyao like hell.

I also hugged my shoulders, and his voice was obviously disgusting, "I heard that you go to school at school j? Although it is not a good place, it is a high climb for you to go."

The Huachuyao school was unsatisfactory, but when I came out to see the previous friends, they still pretended to be arrogant and told others about their school, and then enjoyed the worship. When someone disliked to say such a thing, it was because he had just been very touching, and the heart of the young girl could not be broken anymore.

Looking at Qin Yiyi with a completely opposite expression to Hua Chuyao, his tone was obviously pampering and admiration, "In contrast, it would be great for you to go to a little princess. The whole world is so different. Don’t say anything. It’s a one-person villa with a dedicated person to take care of the daily life, and there is a chef that can’t be beaten to death. It’s not going to school, it’s obviously a way to enjoy it!"

Although the words are irritating, they are not fake. After Hua Chuyao listened, she hated her teeth. She could go to such a good place because she was away from home to study.

Qin Yi looked at the twins amusedly. "Unfortunately, your parents won't let you. I know that no one except you is eligible to apply." He said in a joking tone, but it also showed the sincerity of the speaker.

Hua Chuyao clenched her fists, her face pale as she wanted to speak.

"I hate outsiders' irritability!" Qin Shuang's eyes stared at Hua Chuyao with a bright smile, her eyes slowly breaking off with the spoon in her hand.

This kind of horror made Hua Chuyao feel that she was the spoon, frightened in place.

The twins still wanted to talk, but Qin Yi's wink stopped one by one. Hua Wence was still worried about his granddaughter and hurried back in a hurry.

Qin Yiyi was held by Meng Shichen and passed by Hua Chuyao. The girl's sweet voice pierced her heart from her ears, "Enjoy your childhood."

Although Meng Shichen hadn't said it, Qin Yiyi still guessed what he did.

After a long time, Hua Chuyao was living a nightmare. There were twins in disdain, Qin Shuang's gorgeous smile, and Qin Yiyi's curse-like words.

Gavin came a week before leaving for the UK. Qin Yiyi was obviously surprised and extremely happy.