Chapter 177. Pretending to be cute

Haiwang misunderstood and thought that Meng Shichen specially asked someone to make the clothes, so he felt that he was stingy. But in fact, the truth is similar, although Meng Shichen didn't ask someone to make this clothes, but he still put on a special dress to match Qin Yiyi.

    Because, he wanted to hold the mother and son firmly in his hands.

    When Qin Yiyi first saw Meng Shichen's dress, he didn't think much of it, but instead thought it would be good for a family of three to match. On the contrary, the expression on Qin Sheng's small face was a little weird, but he recovered quickly.

    These people were not surprised to see Neptune's visit, that is, they all knew that he would come.

    It was also the first time for Qin Yiyi's ancient castle, Sea King, to come in. This level of inspection and defense really fully reflected Meng Shichen's love for Qin Yiyi once again.

    Looking at Qin Yiyi, who was cute and cute in Meng Shichen's arms, Haiwang's eyes were a little sad.

    Maybe Qin Yiyi is really the smartest and chose the best man. In this world, he didn't believe that anyone else could do better than Meng Shichen.

    Qin Yiyi thought he would say something, but Haiwang was stunned for a long time, so he asked.

    "What's the matter?"

    "I need to kill Halim as soon as possible."

    Qin Yiyi grabbed the hairy ears on the top of Qin Sheng's head, feeling that the material was quite comfortable, so he pulled a few more times.

    Seeing this, Neptune was not in a hurry, and handed over the information in his hand.

    "This is our destination this time. And the person you've been looking for will be there then." It's

    no secret that Qin Yiyi is looking for Sabang, and Sea King has known about it after working with her for so long.

    This time he finally let go of Qin Sheng's ears, took the document, glanced at it twice, and put it on the table.

    "Sit."

    Haiwang knew that this was something to talk about, so he smiled and sat opposite Qin Yiyi.

    When Tasha had the chance to meet Qin Jue, of course she followed her. Without any hesitation, she stood beside Qin Jue and stretched out her hand to him.

    "Gifts for you."

    Tasha gave gifts every month for three years. People say that women chasing men are like a yarn, Tasha is very good and dedicated, and most importantly, she is as romantic as the plot in the novel, so everyone thinks that Qin Jue won't last long.

    Who knows, it's been three years, and Qin Jue hasn't wavered at all. He was still polite to Tasha, but he always looked like this to everyone.

    "Thank you for your kindness, I don't like sweet things."

    Every time Tasha sent something, Qin Jue, who could return it but could not, would return it, and this time was no exception.

    Tasha held a piece of candy in her hand, Qin Jue's eyes changed when he saw it. But I only thought it was strange that Tasha was a gift, so I didn't think much about it.

    "I remember you like it very much."

    "Want to eat?"

    Tasha didn't take back her hand, but handed it to Qin Shuang.