Chapter 181. I will accompany you wherever you go

"Don't be afraid, baby, it's okay, don't be afraid."

    Meng Shichen stood there motionless in order to control his injury, but the big hand patting Qin Yiyi's back was still as gentle as before.

    How could he allow himself to have an accident and leave Bao Bao alone? He was worried, and he couldn't rest assured that he couldn't see Qin Yi for a second.

    Qin Yiyi felt her heart ache as if someone was twisting it hard, she had never felt this way before. She always made Meng Shichen worry, and Meng Shichen never made her difficult or a little sad. Now, she really understands this feeling, and she never wants to experience it again.

    She was not afraid, if something happened to Meng Shichen, she would definitely go with him, because the two of them had already agreed. It's just that at that time, I'm afraid I have to say sorry to Qin Sheng.

    Quiet as never before, Qin Yiyi carefully hugged Meng Shichen to support him, preventing him from exerting himself.

    "Don't be afraid, brother, I'm not afraid."

    The voice had lost the panic just now, and Meng Shichen's voice that would smile every time he heard it was still sweet.

    He half raised his head and looked at Meng Shichen, what he saw in those purple eyes was affectionate and doting, as always.

    "Brother, don't worry, I will be with you, no matter where you go, I will be with you."

    I remember that when Qin Yiyi's life was threatened by a bomb last time, Meng Shichen also made the vow of life and death. Although there is no urgent threat to the lives of the two of them now, Qin Yiyi expressed her life-and-death dependence on Meng Shichen with the firmest voice.

    They both laughed, not wanting to take their eyes off the other's greedy gaze for a second.

    Meng Shichen lowered his head slightly, and pressed a kiss on the baby's forehead. The satisfaction and happiness in the gradually tired voice cannot be concealed by any amount of injury.

    "Well, the baby is so good."

    "Here we come!"

    Qin Shuang was so anxious that he wanted to turn around in circles, and finally saw a group of serious-faced people in white coats coming out quickly.

    Meng Shichen was slowly lying on the mobile stretcher supported by Qin Yiyi, Qin Jue kept pulling in front with a cold face, and Qin Shuang pushed behind. Qin Yiyi took Meng Shichen's hand and followed him with a smile.

    "You can go out now, we have to perform surgery immediately."

    The mobile stretcher carrying Meng Shichen was already soaked in blood, which proved that his injury was not serious at all. God knows how he persisted for such a long time just now, looking like nothing happened. .

    Qin Yiyi gave them a look, and the doctor who was about to drive them out just now took a step back in shock.

    This young woman who had stunned them for a while with her beauty just now scared the doctors who were used to domineering with just one look.

    "Yuemeiwu and Xiu follow."

    Qin Yiyi's current appearance does not have the slightest sweet appearance following Meng Shichen's side, his whole body is full of domineering, and the words he said lightly are like imperial decrees, making everyone present dare not disobey listen.

    She can't completely relax her vigilance and let others do it, she still believes in Xiu's technique more than others.

    "Don't worry, I won't let the young master have an accident."