Chapter 39 Saint Rondu

The next day Gavin urged the two families to have dinner together, and Xiao Xiao hosted a confession banquet.

Qin Yi now changed his name to Gavin's Daddy, so he didn't have to be in conflict with his father. Anyway, Gaiwen was European.

Gavin gave her a family token when she changed her mouth. Meng Shichen's eyes flashed when she saw it, and she didn't say anything, but smiled. Qin Yiyi didn't pay attention, just thought it was very beautiful, but she had seen countless big scenes when she knew its value in the future, and she still couldn't recover for a long time.

After a week, no matter how reluctant everyone was, Qin Yiyi was about to set foot on the plane to Britain.

"My dear granddaughter, you must be good! Don't be too tired, don't force yourself, we will come back when we are not happy, don't let ourselves be wronged, know?" Grandma Qin said this family sentence again for more than a month. Said it again.

Turning to face Meng Shichen again, "Xiaochen, I'll leave it to you one by one, please take care of her! Grandma, thank you first." After receiving Meng Shichen's serious focus, Grandma Qin walked aside and wiped it away. Tears.

Qin and Meng's family went back and forth to charge and charge again, to the effect that they told Qin Yiyi that he must not be wronged, and come back if he didn't like it. Qin Yiyi nodded and agreed.

Until the plane took off and Qin Yiyi was about to go in, he didn't open his mouth to speak.

"Be careful, grandpa is waiting for you to come back!"

Qin Yiyi calmed down all the way and got out of control, his eyes were red, and he threw himself into his grandfather's arms and smiled hard, "Grandpa, wait for me to come back!"

He had been watching the plane flying into the sky and never seen him again. After standing still, Old Man Qin turned around, his red eyes drooped, his shoulders drooped, and he walked back silently.

On the plane, Qin Yiyi kept looking out the window, and was no longer excited a few days ago.

I was used to it when I left home before, and I didn't have the feeling of parting at all. I didn't expect that I still overestimated myself.

Meng Shichen knew that the little baby was in a bad mood and didn't say anything, so he quietly fed her food and water, hugged her to sleep, and let her slow down by herself.

After getting off the plane, Qin Yiyi's mood has been adjusted, and it is not that he will not go back, and he will not be so sad. Following Gavin, that is, her daddy went back to the castle first, and then went to school on the day of the report.

She came three days in advance, mainly to avoid jet lag, and to organize the luggage with too much, and put it in her room in the castle if it was useless.

Although it is a boarding system, she can come out at any time, but the castle is too far away, so it won't be very convenient to come back. But when Dad told her one thing, everyone felt more at ease about Qin Yiyi's studying abroad this time.

It turns out that St. Rondu is the property of the Lanryst family, so as the only heir to this family, Gavin said that she does not need to abide by the school rules and regulations, but Qin Yiyi feels that there is no need to abuse her privileges.

auzw.com

Meng Shichen didn't tell Qin Yiyi about this, and Qin Yiyi didn't think anything, she guessed Meng Shichen didn't care at all.

She guessed it was true, Meng Shichen didn't take it seriously. If he had to talk to the little baby for everything he had, he wouldn't mind, but he was afraid that Qin Yi would annoy him, and he was afraid that she would know what subjective impression would affect her mood too early. He will do it all, and it is his principle that he won't be wronged to the little baby. And those unimportant little things baby didn't ask, he didn't want to upset the little baby.

But he is the only one who treats such a big industry as a trivial matter.

Qin Yi thought that Shengrendu would be great, but he didn't expect it to be so great.

Rumor has it that the famous Saint Rondu was built on an independent island in the middle school. Surrounded by the sea, there will only be boats to take students across the sea when the school starts, but special people can also fly by plane, as long as you have enough capital.

Qin Yiyi followed Gavin and Meng Shichen in Gavin and gave her a small plane to cross the sea. Speaking of this airplane, it was also one of the gifts that Gavin gave Qin Yiyi to recognize her relatives. The main thing was to prepare Qin Yiyi for going to school. . Despite his strict requirements on Meng Shichen, he treated Qin Yiyi in two different ways. He resolutely compared his wife’s previous statement that boys should be poor and girls should be rich.

The cover of the fuselage is painted in a special silver color. When flying in the air, the fuselage will show a kind of mirror image, reflecting clouds or various lights, which is very beautiful. The tail part also symbolizes the Lanrest family coat of arms, and Qin Yiyi's name begins with English letters.

In fact, Qin Yiyi likes not silver, but I have to admit that this silver helicopter is very cool and beautiful. Later, after I learned the reason, I realized that the silver Saint Rondu represented absolute status.

Passing through a large area of ​​ocean, the first thing you see is the lofty mountains, a continuous stretch of mountains, blocking people's vision. After surpassing the vigilance, we arrived at the Saint-Rendu campus in the true sense.

The campus is different from the front, which is heavily blocked when you come over, and you can get a glimpse of it at a glance. The surrounding four sides are surrounded by mountains, forests, seas and deserts, and a large group of flat buildings is surrounded in the middle.

The central location is a magnificent white castle, which is the same Romanesque style as the Meng Shichen's house, but it is less cold and luxurious. The castle is surrounded by woods, gardens and different decorations, and the outer layer is a moat. The old castle leads to the road outside, and there are only two bridges on the front and back of the moat. This area is called a god by the students of St. Rondu.

Outside the gods, it is divided into five areas. Each regional center has its own central building, which is also a Roman-style castle, but instead of white, it is the main tone of gray, with colored, red, blue, black, and gold roofs. Each is also surrounded by small buildings. These buildings are based on the street as a unit, and each house has a different style. Qin Yiyi also saw a group of ancient palace-style buildings in the country of Z.

A small house is built behind each of the four symmetrical areas, of course, of various styles. Gavin explained that these are student dormitories. The area and the number of people will be divided according to the level. If you want to decorate your house, as long as you have the ability, you can design it yourself.

And Shendu is directly in front of a separate area, that is, a building with a golden roof is a consumer area. Because of the environment and the system, Shengrendu has its own shopping area. The use of coins is different from the outside world, which can be exchanged according to a certain percentage of outside money, but it is relatively cheaper here. You can also use object exchange, which is relatively more valuable. The latter method is to exchange meritorious value. This is a difficult way to get money. Of course, there are many ways to make money.

Although they are rich people from all over the world, there are not many nobles when they enter this gold-selling cave. In order to live well and train oneself, earning money by the school is still encouraged.

This is about merits. The merits of Shenglundu are given as background status and comprehensive evaluation of their own conditions, and a certain amount of admission fund is given. Generally, it ranges from one hundred to five Baidu coins, and these money will only be enough for you to save money for a week.

Of course, if you choose to fully comply with student life, the school will prepare generous meals for you every day. It's just because of their old life and status that most students are used to spending. If you still want meritorious service, you have to complete the tasks that the school regularly publishes on weekdays, and you can also win prizes in competitions or make contributions to the school. Of course, students of each class will pay a certain amount of currency as living expenses every month, which also varies from ten to unlimited.

And this unlimited limit refers to the students within the gods.

Starting high school life, not far from growing up.