Chapter 118. The Last Game

"Just say no one will hide in such a small place."

The guard murmured, put down the tablecloth and continued to cover the empty table. This time he turned and really went out.

Seeing that the parrot could save him away, he didn't stop screaming and happily, but it was a pity that he didn't attract attention again.

As for Xiaoxiaozang, it's on the roof chandelier. The house is luxuriously decorated, and even the chandelier is a cumbersome crystal curtain. The little chandelier was in a poorly lit area, and the guards couldn't turn on the light, so I didn't find it. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Seeing people leaving, Xiao Xiao jumped off from the chandelier, jumped to the small table just searched by the guards, and watched the parrot fluttering above his head.

If it's a while, I don't worry about being discovered, but with a small weight, it is estimated that the lamp is hanging.

The thick fleshy cushion fluttered on his face, a little bit annoyed as a beast. How come it hides because of conditioned reflex, this is how to lose its demeanor as the king of beasts!

In fact, he wants to be the king of beasts with a small appearance...It can only be said that he really wants too much.

To vent, he patted the cage hard with his small paws twice, and patted the parrot in a daze. He opened the cage flexibly, and when the parrot was still in a daze, he fished it out.

Pressing the parrot with one paw and stepping on it, the little head tilted up, awe-inspiring.

"Help, help, help..."

This time the parrot was stepped under the feet by Xiao Xiao, and when he raised his head, it was the two sharp little tiger teeth, which trembled. Even if you call for help, you don't even pant. It's a hoarse cry, but it's a pity that the wolf came just after playing once, the guard didn't take it seriously.

He slapped the parrot's head with the other paw hardly, and the parrot could not hold the small beating and passed out.

Looking up at the door, Xiao Xiao dangling the parrot and ran away from the small window just now.

It's not that the parrot hasn't woken up on the road, it's just that as long as it calls Xiaoxiao, it hits it hard, and then it is beaten by Xiaoxiao. It may also be that Xiaoxiao just held it in his mouth and didn't eat it, and also called it tired and stopped screaming.

Xiao Xiao didn't walk around, it had a clear purpose.

Because the three came together, most people went to the dinner tonight, and Xiao Xiao really hardly met anyone along the way. Even if they met, seeing that they weren't their own pets, they would just gloat over others who were being stared at by this little overlord so unlucky.

Stop and go, as if reminiscing about what was looking for and what, Xiao Xiao finally came to where it wanted to go.

Meng Shichen had just finished feeding Qin Yi one by one, and there was no need to ask him to talk to him.

These desperate people are still women, that is, the ladies who have just been fascinated by Meng Shichen's tenderness and infinite love.

The people here are all with identities, and they are still top identities, even if they don't deserve Meng Shichen, they don't think so.