Chapter 131 I am born again

"What does the baby want to do?"

    Not what the secret is, or why you're telling him now. What Meng Shichen asked was what Qin Yiyi wanted to do and what she wanted him to support her in.

    Qin Yiyi finally calmed down slowly, watching Meng Shichen's eyes sparkle.

    This look hit Meng Shichen's heart hard. Their foreheads were pressed against each other, and Meng Shichen's voice became softer.

    "Be good, don't be afraid."

    This sentence was rarely mentioned to Qin Yiyi before, but it has been mentioned frequently recently. Only Meng Shichen knew that Qin Yiyi was afraid, and Qin Yiyi only showed his fragility in front of him.

    After a while of silence, a cruel light flashed across her jet-black pupils, and her delicate voice was filled with infinite coldness.

    "I want to kill her."

    In fact, Qin Yiyi had killed people indirectly or directly, but they were all people who had to be killed. In the heart of Qin Yiyi, who had been a petty citizen, the rule of law was still very important, and she didn't like killing people for no reason. So as long as you don't offend her, she won't be cruel, or in other words, she won't go out of her way to deal with it.

    This might be the first time Qin Yiyi said that she wanted to kill someone, and it was also the first time she showed such a meaning that Meng Shichen couldn't see through.

    "Okay."

    Still the same as before, Meng Shichen would agree unconditionally to whatever Qin Yiyi said, regardless of the reason.

    Qin Yiyi smiled at Meng Shichen, and the streamer in those bright black eyes kept flickering, which made Meng Shichen a little startled.

    "Brother, there is something I haven't told you. This is my secret, my biggest secret. If I say it, others may think I'm crazy, or think I'm terrible. But the reason I didn't tell you is my own Not sure if that's true."

    What Qin Yiyi said was a bit messy, I don't know if Meng Shichen could understand it. But the general meaning is still out. Human beings are afraid of the unknown world or unknown power. If Qin Yiyi really said that he was reborn, he would either be regarded as a lunatic, or be feared or sent to study.

    Although Mr. Qin's family loves her very much, she doesn't dare to gamble on this matter, and she doesn't want to cause any estrangement between her and her family because of this matter.

    In addition, she couldn't be sure whether that life was real, or whether it was in her own dream. That's why she never thought of telling others, let alone Meng Shichen.

    The reason for not telling Meng Shichen was completely different from others. She was afraid that he would be worried and that he would think wildly.

    It has to be said that Qin Yiyi was right in thinking. After she told Meng Shichen the secret, let's not talk about the excessive reaction, that is, Meng Shichen slept very lightly every night in the following years, and the first thing he did when he woke up every day was to see if Qin Yiyi was still there. .

    But in this situation, Qin Yiyi felt that it was better to talk to Meng Shichen in advance, so that he could be prepared. If something happened to him, then Meng Shichen would not feel in the fog.

    Meng Shichen didn't reply, but looked at Qin Yiyi affectionately with those extremely beautiful eyes, as always. Gave her love and courage.

    Qin Yiyi took a deep breath and let it out again. Sitting up from the bed, he was hugged by Meng Shichen who also sat up, and the two sat facing each other.