Chapter 88. The Qin Family's Bottom Line

Just now, everyone was immersed in the beauty of Qin Yiyi and Meng Shichen, so the whole venue was very quiet.

When Jiang Yuting said that word without thinking, everyone was already shocked, and they were shocked to admire her for daring to provoke the Qin family face to face.

And immediately after her words, she heard clearly in the quiet meeting.

Jiang Yuting thought that she would get approval, making everyone despise Qin. They were hurtful. It's a pity that everyone looked at Qin Yiyi with disdain, but at her.

As the words said, all the children of Changjingcheng since childhood knew that Meng Shichen loved Qin one by one, and the two of them had deep feelings. Of course, two of them represented actions.

Although they haven't seen each other for many years, and the two have grown up, they impressed people too deeply when they were young, even though the two have not appeared a few times.

Today, Meng Shichen did not show up with Qin Yi one by one. It was already very good. When he hugged Qin Yi one by one on his lap, although everyone thought that this action was a bit uncomfortable for the occasion, there was a sense of familiarity in his heart.

This is the right way for two people, this is what they are familiar with.

But Jiang Yuting's words just exposed her situation, that is, she doesn't know this at all.

In a blink of an eye, he looked at him bitterly, but he was frightened back by the look of the speaker.

This speaker is Qin Eleven and Second Brother, the master of the Qin family's cousin, Zhang Weijin.

At this time, he was also looking in the direction of Jiang Yuting, with a wine glass dangling in his hand, smiling at the corners of his mouth, but his eyes were cold.

Zhang Weijin doesn't have a high impression on people, because he also doesn't like being pushy. Furthermore, he is polite in his dealings with others. If you don't know others, you might still think that he and Meng Shihao are the same type, gentle and moist as jade, young master Pianpian.

But today's performance has subverted everyone's view of him.

They just said, in that kind of family, how can there be good things?

Originally, the Ji family brother Jiang Yuting wanted to retaliate when she said this, but if they really said it, the effect would not be as good as Zhang Weijin's.

First, Qin understood one by one that this Wei Jin was an invisible black man with a poisonous tongue and belly.

Second, of course, because this Wei Jin is from Qin's family, someone provokes his sister, and when he comes out, no one can fault it.

Of course Zhang Weijin understands this truth, so before the Ji family brothers spoke, a word made the Jiang family embarrassed. But they can't refute anything, this is the high state.

Qin heard it funny, turned his head and smiled sweetly at the second brother.

She was between the two of them, sandwiched by Qin Weixian and Zhang Weijin.

Seeing her smiling face, Zhang Weijin softened her eyes, stretched out her hand to pat Qin Yi's head, and smiled, looking like a different person from just now.

At this time, there were also whispers, whether it was deliberate or uncontrollable.

"We really have heard about the little princess since we were young, so there shouldn't be any people in the circle who don't know."