Chapter 67 No one can let her leave me

Blue brick houses, pavilions, rockeries and water, rare and exotic stones. Numerous courtyards are piled up, the flowers and trees are verdant, and even the seasons are blurred.

It lives in the high pavilion, and a picturesque figure is depicted in the picturesque scenery.

"Who is that person? Why did he come out in his shirt."

"I don't know. Go, go and take a look."

The two girls had just discussed that they wanted to go with each other, but then they stretched out a hand and grabbed the two of them.

"Don't go there!"

The two girls turned their heads when they heard the sound, their faces puzzled, "Why?"

Pulling them is a young girl in a yellow veil skirt, Xiu Mei's face is serious at this time, and she said to the two people, "Have you heard? The moon son brought people in from outside two days ago."

Seeing the two nodded, the girl in yellow clothes suddenly came to tell a story with interest, turned her head and looked around, whispering to the two in a low voice.

"I heard that the girl was terrible, she almost killed the doctor when she woke up."

The two girls covered their small mouths with handkerchiefs, their eyes widened in surprise, "This is true? But she looks so small, how can she be so fierce?"

The person in the pavilion is facing them at the moment. From the back, she is quiet and peaceful, delicate and beautiful. The only drawback is that she is not well-dressed. She only wears a white shirt and stays outside, so they have to come forward. **.

"Really! I listened to the boy next to the doctor, how could there be fakes!"

Seeing that the expression on the face of the girl in yellow clothes did not seem to be fake, but looking at the pavilion again, it was still a little unbelievable.

"But, it doesn't look like it! And after hearing you say that, I want to take a look instead."

The other girl nodded at this, which was really curious. Almost no outsider had been in the valley. Of course, this one outsider was very fresh.

The girl in yellow is actually very curious in her heart, but she is nervous after listening to the boy's admonition many times. Looking at the quiet back of the girl in the pavilion, she still felt terrified.

"Oh, we just went over and took a look and didn't do anything. What are you afraid of! Go, let's go by ourselves!"

After talking about it, the two girls started to be together with excitement on their faces, and trot along the path between flowers paved with white letter stone.

The girl in the yellow clothes who was left on the spot shook her fist, still did not resist her curiosity, stomped her foot, "Oh, wait for me."

"Little bit."

The pavilion of the girl’s house is not allowed to enter and leave the inner courtyard at will. They can only look under the outer wall of the inner courtyard if they want to see her. However, because the pavilion is high and close to the wall, the three of them can clearly see her as long as they stand outside the wall opposite her.

I saw a white-clothed girl quietly closed her eyes and leaned on the pavilion for a rest, her black straight hair was not combed, and she was so softly scattered around moving with the wind. Willow eyebrows and snowy skin, long like butterfly wing eyelashes blocking a pair of eyes, the facial features are exquisite and picturesque, and the whole person is like a finely carved and adult puppet.