Chapter 23 Give Meng Shichen a birthday gift

This day, Qin Yiyi was practicing her improved flying needle in her room, in fact, she asked Qin Shuang to buy embroidery needles casually on the street.

As soon as the wrist was sent, a needle was pierced on the bedside cabinet doll, "It's still a bit not enough for the head." Stopped the action, picked up a needle and was stunned.

Qin Shuang saw that Qin Yi hadn't moved for a long time, and whispered, "Miss."

Qingming eyes shot over in an instant, making Qin Shuang suspect that Miss just now was not in a daze at all, or else he wouldn't be awake at all.

Qin Shuang didn't know, this was all due to Qin Yi's developed nerves, which not only gave her no one's ability to react, but also allowed her to count on her mind.

Of course Qin Yiyi could see the confusion in Qin's eyes, "I think, maybe, I'm a little too incompetent."

Now Qin Yiyi, that is the goddess in Qin's eyes, and she can't hear her at all, even she said it herself. "Who said! My lady is perfect in the world!"

"Puff! You are a cult of personality."

Seeing Qin Shuang's desire to excuse again, he interrupted her words and said with a deep face, "My ability, in fact, is just my backer. Without the Qin family, without Brother Chen, I would be nothing."

This is the question she just thought about. It can be seen from a small embroidery needle that she wants to be special, as long as she opens her mouth, but it is impossible to avoid the eyeliner of these people.

She admits that her background is a kind of strength. If she just wants to be a eldest lady, there is no problem. The problem is that she is ambitious. She wants to protect the important person in her heart. She wants to stand at the top of the world by herself, rather than becoming the top accessory.

Since she has innate resources, why not make good use of it. Thinking of this, Qin Yiyi's small face bloomed with gorgeous elegance that did not match her immature age, and Qin Shuang admired her as a fan.

I'm in a good mood, and I feel particularly pleasing to the eye when I look at the poor embroidery needles in my hand. This is not bad. Anything that can be a weapon is a symbol of success, isn't it?

Flicking the needle in his hand, it swishes into the baby's heart.

"Eleven baby..." Qin Wei didn't see what Qin Eleven was doing before pushing the door, but was frozen by the cold and harsh eyes in her practice.

The so-called "Near Zhuzhe Chi", Qin Yi practiced with the group of people in the base every summer, and at first he couldn't bear the bloody breath, but at least he could bear it. She couldn't help but contaminate a bit of their accumulating hostility all the year round, but it only flashed out at special times, such as when she just thought about something.

Qin Yi's mood was ups and downs just now, so Qin Wei opened the door before she knew it, so that she didn't take back her expression for a while, but it was just a little bit. No, now she has changed back to her.

Qin Weixian looked a little confused and looked at his sister indifferently. He couldn't remember what was wrong with him just now, but he was a rough nerve, so he just forgot about it. Lele rushed to Qin Yiyi, wanting to kiss Meng Shichen as soon as possible. Every time I can only look at the elders and Meng Shichen kissing the little baby. As long as I have this meaning, Meng Shichen's eyes can't bear it. He is so cute and he likes it, OK? Besides, he is the real brother! Qin Weixian wanted to roar up to the sky countless times.

Qin Yi didn't avoid it, allowing Qin Wei to kiss her on the cheek first. Although she does not like being too close to people, this is not a problem for the family members of her dearest relatives. This is a way of expressing love, and of course she is willing to accept it.