Chapter 158. I don't know

"No news yet?"

    "Trash! If you can't catch it, don't keep it alive. I want that woman to disappear quickly!"

    Aubrey was carrying something to eat, and when he entered the door, he heard Todd talking to someone. Telephone. Hearing the end, as soon as he put the food in his hand on the table, he reached out to La Taod.

    "Who are you talking to on the phone!?"

    Todd was taken aback for a moment, and when he saw that it was Aubrey, he explained to the other side.

    "I must hear good news! That's it."

    "What are you doing here?"

    Ignoring Todd's attempt to change the subject, Todd's arm started to hurt from Aubrey's grasp.

    "Who are you trying to kill? Is it Miss? Isn't it!?"

    "Miss, Miss, Miss! You know Miss! When you hear a woman, you think of your Miss!"

    Originally, Todd's face was still a little embarrassed , upon hearing what Aubrey said in the mouth, was also crazy.

    "So, you really asked someone to kill her?"

    Aubrey's eyes widened in surprise, and the expression on his face couldn't tell whether it was sadness or something, it was too complicated, and Todd only looked shocked.

    "Yes, I'm looking for someone to kill her, I just want her to die!"

    Todd admitted in a fit of rage, his head was buzzing.

    Aubrey glared at Todd, turned around and left without talking to him.

    "Where are you going? Maybe she's dead! Even if you go to save her, she won't see you! No, no! Why don't you understand!"

    This time Todd grabbed Aubrey, screaming not to let go he goes.

    Aubrey slowly freed his arm, calming down. Facing the somewhat hysterical Todd, he spoke calmly.

    "elder brother."

    Hearing Aubrey's name, the anger on Todd's face changed from dumbfounded to sad. No matter who looks at that appearance, they will feel pitiful, and there is no trace of the usual hateful coldness.

    "Brother, that's enough, don't continue, okay?"

    Todd let go of Aubrey's arm, and put his hands on his head, looking very painful.

    "It can't be stopped, it can't be stopped at all."

    Aubrey's gray eyes finally rippled, but they disappeared soon.

    "You can do whatever you want."

    "No, you know you can't! It's not allowed since the day I fell in love with you! I killed our parents and my family, and I made the family slaves of others! My fault, how can I turn back! If you turn back, you will die..."

    This was the first time Todd admitted what he had done, and the first time he said what he was most afraid of. What he is afraid of is not what will happen to himself, he is afraid that the person he loves will die, and he is afraid that his own brother will also be killed because of him.

    Perhaps Todd's words brought back painful memories for Aubrey, the blue pupils were not clear, and they were full of dark shadows.

    "In the end, it's all my fault. Without me, none of this would have turned out like this."