Chapter 16 Pack yourself

After Qin was one or two years old, she was very happy that she could do many things that she could not do before. I am busy making plans every day, and I have no time to play with my family.

She used to be small, with weak hands and feet, but now she is much better. She can start to learn something like those calligraphy, painting and musical instruments. Taking advantage of her little work, and what she still wants to learn, she can only be injured every time. She is not a good person. Whoever makes her bleed in the future, she will let others bleed first.

She used to have a foundation in writing, drawing, and painting musical instruments. Although her previous family was ordinary, she was the only girl, and she still had high expectations of her when she was a child. It's just that she doesn't have long temperament. Although the teachers said that she was very savvy and wanted to cultivate her, they couldn't persevere. One bottle was dissatisfied and half bottle was shaken.

However, she used to be in poor health and was afraid of getting tired, so she didn't even think about learning martial arts. Now I think about what to learn, and the rest is to talk to my family and ask for a teacher.

Fortunately, her reputation as a child prodigy is not too strange to want to learn something. With my own plan, I went to see Grandpa.

Father Qin was writing in the study. He didn't go to school for a few years when he was a child, and then he went to war again when he grew up. However, he was in a high position and self-taught a college degree. It is not as good as traveling thousands of miles to read thousands of books. Although Father Qin cannot be said to be a professor like Hua Wence, he is also considered erudite and talented. Otherwise, he can't do this position. So stable. No, I start to like to write and draw again when I get older.

First rushed to give a kiss, sat on the old man's lap and said, "Grandpa, discuss something with you one by one."

Although Qin Guosheng is not everyone, but in order to learn fine writing, he also hates other people's interruption. If he can rush to the door without knocking, the honor is only given by the treasure. "Yeah, what do we little prodigy have to discuss with grandpa?" Qin Yi made a plan, and he heard a little bit of wind.

"Grandpa, you also know that I'm smart, so I think I can't waste this talent! I just want to learn something. Grandpa can help me ask a teacher, okay?" Qin Yiyi didn't blush modestly this time, and planned. The watch was handed to his grandfather.

Qin Guosheng read it clearly and clearly.

1. Writing brush calligraphy. Herringbone is the face, not only can self-cultivation, but also accompany grandpa every day.

In fact, she was afraid that it would be ugly and embarrassing to write the same words as before.

2. Painting oil paintings. Cultivate artistic cells and help grandparents, uncles and aunts draw portraits.

In fact, she only wants to learn to sketch, and she has a little foundation, so she can reflect any ideas in her mind. Oil painting has a basic sketch and can cultivate a sense of color, which is more comprehensive.

Three, learn musical instruments. The girl who knows musical instruments has a good temperament, and she has learned how to perform for grandpa.

She has previous experience and has learned this for a long time, so she should be easy to use.

Fourth, practice martial arts. Keeping fit will protect your grandparents and yourself from worrying about your grandparents in the future.

auzw.com

This reason is real.

This reason was written so adequately, and he even slapped him, and it won't work if he doesn't agree. Although I don't want my granddaughter to be too tired, but the child has this interest and needs to support it. "Why do you have so many ideas in your little head! But grandpa agreed, and I will show you whether it is suitable for the teacher these days."