Chapter 111. Being a pervert is very enjoyable

Pointing the pistol in the direction, it happened to be Qin Yiyi.

Luss Sea King reacted normally, Lianna's eyes were filled with ecstasy, and the three of Lei Zhe frowned.

Qin Yiyi suddenly leaned forward, staring directly at Lianna, dragging his chin on the table with both hands, and his pinkish little mouth was curved in a beautiful curve.

Yuzai Yuzai's appearance makes it hard to guess what she is thinking in her heart.

Just seeing that the revolver that was suspected to have stopped didn't actually stop turning, but it stopped steadily after half a lap.

Luss raised his eyebrows like a sword sharp, and Hai Wang's gentle eyes also looked at Qin with a smile. Adonis' mouth grew a little bit, and the corners of his lips twitched, while Reggie's expression was weird, just like a lunatic with facial muscle twitching.

"Ah! You crazy men! Crazy! I don't want it, I don't want it!"

A scream came out of Lianna's mouth. She just wanted to get up and run away, but she was held on her shoulders by a pair of big hands, and she was firmly seated on the chair without any movement. It was useless for her to struggle.

The master of this big hand is no one else, it is Lianna's father Gebo.

Ge Bo's complexion was extremely ugly, pressing Lianna's big hands on his shoulders also gave rise to bruises, and his strength was so strong that it made people feel like they were going to crush Lianna to pieces.

This Ge Bo is still conscious, knowing that with his daughter's departure, it is not Qin's family that offends Qin's family, but all the families on the table.

Of course, there are some top net worth people who can surround Qin Yi. Just a Ge Bo can not afford to provoke them, not to mention there are still so many.

"This situation is really weird! Miss Lanrest, I have to admire your luck."

Like the sound of water, with a gentle smile, Hai Wang sighed and said these words to Qin one by one.

Because just now, everyone thought it was definitely going to point the pistol at Qin Yi, but turned it half a circle longer, aiming at Lianna without any deviation.

It's no wonder Lianna is crazy, there are only three shots left in it, and Luss just said that it was a bullet this time. I was scared, but now I'm going crazy.

"."

Luss coldly spit out urges, obviously impatient.

It's just a choice, and no one has said that you must shoot. Lianna's family can't afford to lose one billion. It's just that it's so easy to lose, and it hurts a bit.

"Admit defeat."

Squeezing two words from her teeth, Ge Bo really wanted to let this daughter use her hand and let her have a long memory, knowing that not everyone can follow along, and not everyone can provoke at will. .

I told him about Lianna's loss of the brooch yesterday. Originally, he wanted to get the things back. This is not good. In a blink of an eye, there is no more than a billion, so he still lost it in this way.

Looking at Qin Yiyi's smile, Ge Bo knew that Qin Yiyi had deliberately targeted Lianna. Losing money is not a goal, her goal is to embarrass her.

This kind of aristocratic lady is almost their own reputation, let alone being so embarrassed, even a little bit of bad reputation will make them feel broken.

Qin Yiyi's trick was too cruel, even more insidious than killing Lianna.

If she really killed or sent someone to hurt her, Ge Bo's side would at least make sense, and she wouldn't be ugly, but she asked Lianna to do it herself.