Chapter 174. Xiao Xiaochen vs. Xiao Chenchen

Qin Yiyi finally woke up, and everyone was really relieved now. Everyone was relieved, and then focused their attention on Xiao Baozi again.

    During the month of mother's coma, the little buns were watched by the women's family members every day, and they liked it very much. Because he is not only beautiful, but also obedient, which reminds everyone of Qin Yi's childhood memories.

    And now the first problem to be solved is the big issue of name.

    Qin Yiyi fell asleep, and Meng Shichen didn't talk to anyone except to accompany her every day. Even if this group of people has a heart, they can't skip other people's parents. It's all right now, Qin Yiyi woke up, and this matter is about to be put on the agenda.

    "My dear, are you alright?"

    Today was the second day after Qin Yiyi woke up, and she realized that she had been in a coma for nearly a month. In other words, this day is the day when Little Baozi is full moon.

    Qin Yi got up early in the morning to dress up himself and his son, preparing for the full moon wine tonight. To be honest, her dazed confinement time has passed, and now her identity has suddenly changed to a mother, and she is still a little bit uncomfortable.

    Of course, not only was she uncomfortable, Meng Shichen and several adults who had always regarded her as a baby also found it very interesting. Every time they saw Qin Yiyi hugging the child and saying how his mother was doing, they all felt that the scene was very cute.

    Just like now, Qin Yiyi hugged the little bun and Meng Shichen hugged her. The three of them overlapped, but it didn't look cumbersome.

    "It's okay, grandpa. Didn't the doctor tell me that I'm in good health now?"

    Looking at the radiant and beautiful granddaughter, Mr. Qin finally felt relieved, and a smile began to appear on his face. The look of great hatred.

    "Well, that's good, that's good."

    "Grandpa, look at my son, isn't he cute?" The

    old man also likes this child, but maybe he caused his granddaughter to suffer too much, so he still feels a little awkward .

    "so cute."

    Maybe it's because the pain in the next generation is really different. You can see that Qin Liren is not so tired of Qin Yiyi, but to this little guy, he is just like old master Qin looking at Qin Yiyi, with smiling eyes. So before the father could speak, he answered first.

    It is said that only by becoming a parent can you understand the feelings of your parents. Although Qin Yiyi hasn't worked hard for the little bun yet, he also understands the feelings of Qin Liren and Hua Yunshang.

    Just like Meng Shichen, his personality is colder than Qin Liren's, but doesn't he love children? The answer is definitely no.

    "Does Dad want a hug?"

    Qin Yiyi rarely showed such intimacy to the two of them, and Qin Liren felt a little sour and sweet in his heart. Walking over to hold the sleeping grandson in his arms, he and Hua Yunshang watched and giggled.

    Seeing their smiles, Qin Yiyi also felt very warm in his heart, glad that at least he had both parents and loved her.

    "Baby, shouldn't you give him a name?"

    Gai Wen really liked this grandson very much. In fact, he had already thought of a name for him, but out of respect, he still asked Qin Yiyi.

    Qin Yi knew what Gai Wen meant when he saw Gai Wen's eyes glowing, and smiled.