Chapter 68 I don't need it

Qin Yi sat for a long time, and the two Yuehua sat there with her.

Until the middle of the moon, Qin Yiyi remained motionless, as if a real petrified, turned into an exquisite statue.

The girl was hyperactive, twisting left and right, but later she couldn't hold it, she opened her mouth.

"I said you are tired like this? I still hurt. Damn, it hurts when I say it."

Qin Yiyi stood up at this moment, shocked the girl, and almost fell off the stool by leaning back.

Yuehua followed, and walked in front of Qin Yiyi in two steps, keeping a three-step long distance with her. Although the two people didn't speak, their actions seemed unusually tacit.

"Hey, you guys..."

Seeing that the two had left, the girl realized that Qin Yiyi had agreed to go to the room. However, I have been with me for so long. Although no one wants her to come, it is true that I have to say something to myself.

Looking at the two walking silently, he sighed.

Forget it, still don't expect them to know how to deal with others.

I stood up and covered the injured place, still feeling awkward, and couldn't help muttering, "It's really inhuman, I have been with you for so long, so I just left. Alas, I'd better go back and recover."

Yuehua brought Qin to a room one by one. It seems that the group of people had arranged it in advance. Although it was not as exquisite as the one at the beginning, it was still elegant and chic.

Qin Yiyi wouldn't be wronged by himself, and now without Meng Shichen by his side, he must take care of himself.

"These things are all too, no one has touched them, they have been ordered." Yuehua pointed to the house and pointed to Qin one by one.

Qin Yi ignored him one by one, walked over to the bed and sat down, and stayed around the bed again. He looks quiet and doesn't laugh or make trouble, but it makes people feel distressed.

Yuehua felt a twitch in her heart, and stretched out her hand to cover her chest, strange that she had never felt this way.

Following the feeling, Yuehua's cold and hard voice softened, "I will bring you the meal."

The five old men and the two middle-aged men were discussing something in the house at this time. They saw Yuehua from the window inadvertently and almost did not drop their chin.

"I am not wrong, right."

One of them seemed to be a thin old man, but his voice was the opposite of his appearance, very loud.

"You read that right."

Today, I explained to Qin one by one that the white-haired and white-bearded old man was stroking his beard, and Yuehua looked outside to confirm his problem.

The thin old man touched his head with a thin arm, and exclaimed, "I thought it was me who was blinded! This little girl is really capable! I've subdued all of our sons of the moon."

"Huh, it's not just that the skin is a little more beautiful."

Two of the five elders obviously had a bad impression of Qin Yi one by one. Thinking of her appearance today, the eyebrows were knotted.

The thin old man turned his head and hummed, "She is good at being beautiful! I really like this little girl."

Talking to him, the old man squinted at him, "You have also seen her, she is ruthless and ruthless, I don't think she is at all."