Chapter 18 Meng Shichen's Father

Meng Shichen has always frowned in the past few days. This has never happened before. Qin Yiyi asked the reason once, but he seemed a little hesitant to say something. Qin Yiyi didn't want to embarrass him, so he didn't continue to ask.

In her impression, Meng Shichen had mature thoughts and was now a ten-year-old boy, and had never seen anything difficult to him. Besides, he couldn't solve the problem, and she didn't have the ability to ask herself, she only listened carefully when he wanted to say it.

Early the next morning, when Meng Shichen went downstairs, he saw Qin one by one sitting on his sofa, quietly with his back facing him. Panicked, he walked up to her a few steps, pressed his head against Qin Yi's forehead, and asked softly, "Baby, what's the matter?"

His sudden movements frightened Qin one by one, he saw the visitor clearly, and smiled brightly, "Big Brother Chen, early!"

"Haha, it's early baby." Looking at the little baby, Meng Shichen knew he was thinking more.

"Why do you get up so early today? Is there anything going on here?" He picked up Qin Yiyi and asked her to sit on his lap face to face.

Qin Yi naturally hugged Meng Shichen's neck, "I will go to school with Brother Chen today."

Meng Shichen was taken aback for a moment, "Don't you think the baby doesn't like to go?"

"Who says I don't like it, there is no class today. Brother Chen always accompanies me, and I will accompany you too."

I will accompany you too. Meng Shichen took this sentence in his heart, put aside his worry a little, and smiled, "Okay, the baby will stay with me too."

I greeted my family a long time ago, and the two of them had breakfast in the Meng family, and then drove to the school. Since the last time he was nearly injured, Qin Yi has never been to Meng Shichen School again. When I came here this time, there was a feeling of going back to school on holiday. This feeling is not annoying, but it makes her enjoy her youth.

The teacher on duty at the door also recognized Qin Yiyi, smiled and greeted her, and she responded politely one by one.

"Brother Chen, I always wanted to ask you why you didn't skip a grade? These things are too simple for you, even me." Qin Yi said, flipping through Meng Shichen's textbook.

"It's not necessary." It's really unnecessary. He needs to learn things and the school won't teach it.

"Oh." Qin said again and again, "By the way, Brother Chen, how come my chair is returned? Do you know I am coming today?"

Meng Shichen touched her little head, "I don't know, I'm afraid you will come over one day and keep it next to me." That way, it feels like you are by your side.

In class that day, the students saw Meng Shichen, who was like a nanny a few years ago. At first, I didn't think much because I didn't know each other when I just went to school, but after so many years of classmates, Meng Shichen's coldness and inaccessibility are deeply rooted in the hearts of the people. Although Qin Yiyi and the others recognized it, they were surprised and startled again when they saw Meng Shichen's gentle feeding and feeding. And he also took out all kinds of snacks for Qin Yiyi from his pocket, no wonder he had such a big bag, it was all small ancestors. In their impression, Qin Yiyi was a small ancestor.

"Brother Chen, I want to eat pudding."

Meng Shichen took out the plastic-sealed pudding from the bag, opened it and took a sip, "Come on, open your mouth."

"Brother Chen, I'm so bored."

Meng Shichen took out an original fairy tale book in his patient bag and opened it to Qin Yiyi. "This baby shouldn't have read it."