Chapter 28 Poor Ji Family Brothers

"What's the matter? Someone bullied my granddaughter? I said I can't go to school, but you don't listen! Be careful and show your grandfather quickly. Why don't you come back?" Old man Qin didn't ask why. The Qin Liguo's family came back for dinner today, and was the first to be scolded again.

Hearing that Qin had been bullied one by one, the Qin family was also filled with anger. Qin Wei first raised his small fist, "In my place, there are still people who dare to bully my baby. I really don't want to live. One by one, tell my brother who it is, and my brother will help you teach him tomorrow!"

Meng Zhong'an's personality is not like those of impulsive ones, he is calm, knowing that there is no possibility of anything wrong with the baby, or else she can't be kind to her nephew.

I slapped my son on the head and said, "What are you messing up with! Your sister can still make herself wronged."

Qin Liguo has always been stable at work, but when he encounters his family, he is a passionate young man. At this time, it’s rare to sing against his wife, "How can I be called Tian Chao, our baby is wronged, he should help his sister to clean up his eyes when he is an older brother!" The family, including Granny Qin, looked at him with a natural approval expression. With his son.

Qin Yiyi Khan, the elder mother still understands herself, but she always enjoys seeing her family members feel angry and distressed because she might be bullied, but she is not a pervert. Busy to apologize to Aunt Ji, "Aunt Ji, they didn't bully me, why are you coming over to apologize?"

"Huh?" Everyone was puzzled.

"I said it was true. They visited me today, but they didn't bully me at all, so they just said something."

Ji Lingyun understood that Qin Yi never lied, and said, "But today we went home for dinner, and the two little ones said to myself that I made you angry today and made Xiao Chen scold him."

After all, this season’s twins are also considered wronged because they had no mother since they were young, and their father was indifferent and never coaxed them to play. Only this aunt was very fond of them. They said that the exaggeration just wanted to seek comfort and embrace, but they did not expect to be talked about by their beloved aunt, and even the always gentle cousin gave them a calm face. He really shot himself in the foot, and no one believed it after explaining it later, so he could only appoint and agree to apologize to Qin one by one.

"Oh, I wasn't angry with them. Aunt Ji, you misunderstood."

"That's okay, but I have asked them to come over and apologize to you this weekend. Since it's okay, let's come and play. Speaking of which, I have never seen them before." Ji Lingyun said that he loves children. From the bottom of my heart, I hope they can get along well.

The Ji family doesn't have much friendship with the Qin family and the Meng family. It stands to reason that they are both military and political leaders and in-laws. They should get along well. But my father and brother are cold-tempered, and they don't seem to get along well with the military. Old man Qin and father-in-law don't seem to get along well. However, if the following small relationships are good in the future, they will still benefit each other.

Qin Yi heard what Aunt Ji had said, and thought that anyway, Meng Shichen and the others were here, so he didn't like the big deal and just ignored it, so he agreed.

The twins of the Ji family were reluctant. On the one hand, they always praised Ms. Qin’s aunt for having no liking; on the other hand, they were still very afraid of Meng Shichen. But they came by coincidence, just in time for Qin Yiyi who was practicing learning a set of skills with Wang Qiang.