Chapter Fifteen

Chun Xi was not as optimistic as her young miss. She did not know that her young miss bravely declared that she wanted to marry Duke Ding. If not, she would've been scared silly.

"But, but young miss' engagement being annulled. It won't be easy to find another good engagement." Chun Xi was upset.

Especially if the one annulling the engagement was Duke Ding Residence's sir heir.

Jiang Ningbao smiled and she subconsciously emanated a trace of tender and delicate charm, evoking other's pity.

"Chun Xi, what do you think about Duke Ding?"

"When Butler Zhao was here to annul the engagement, I was stirred and declared that I will marry Duke Ding. Butler Zhao already agreed to tell Old Madam Xie."

Jiang Ningbao leisurely threw a bomb.

"Lady, Duke Ding is a good person, but.....but he's not the one! He's too dangerous! The ladies who got near him never end well. Lady, you must not think of weird things!"

Chun Xi was horrified and persuaded in worry.

"Chun Xi, who knew that me and Duke Ding may be a match made in heaven and tied with red string of fate." Jiang Ningbao glanced at Chun Xi's horrified face and sipped her tea as she said a joke that might or might not be true.

In her previous life, aside from her mystical wine brewing ability, she had no other ability. But no matter the danger she face, every time her team got annihilated, she would luckily survive.

She did not know whether it was because her life was too hard to crush or she was just unlucky.

At last, Jiang Ningbao's friends and family were gone one by one, leaving her alone to survive in the world filled with zombies. Until the zombie king was killed and the world regained its life, she no longer had any desire to live and..... and committed suicide.

Who knew that after suicide she would fail to die and transmigrate to ancient time.

It was no longer a world of wounds and traumas with no close person for her. In this world, she had parents who spoiled her and she was able to eat various kinds of delicious food as she liked and then brewed all kinds of mystical wines. Jiang Ningbao once again had the desire to live.

A woman like her whose life was too hard to crush, wasn't she a destined match with Duke Ding?

The room went silent for a moment.

A destined match.....

Dare to ask, which woman was a destined match with Duke Ding?

Chun Xi took a deep breath and tried to get rid of her lady's dangerous thought, "Lady, before you, there are a lot of noble ladies who did not believe this and went forward. Those ladies only lived for one until the longest of seven days, each with a tragic ending. As time passes, no woman dared to get near Duke Ding."

"Lady, you cannot endanger yourself."

"Lady, why don't you think about the third young master? If third young master knows about this matter, he will be worried for you."

Hearing Chun Xi mentioned her biological older brother Jiang Jin, Jiang Ningbao's face softened. Wait a sec, she seemed to forget to write a letter to her older brother who was studying at the Azure Mountain Academy.

She wanted to prevent her older brother worrying from the rumor circulating outside and hurry back home with no mood to study.

Jiang Ningbao suddenly stood up and walked to the side of the long narrow table and ignored Chun Xi who was worrying by her side. She spread out the paper, rubbed the ink stink against an inkstone, and began to write a letter. She wrote to him what happened during the engagement annulment process and her own plans. She sealed the letter and gave it Chun Xi with instructions, "Chun Xi, give the letter to Manager Yao, let him deliver this to Azure Mountain Academy."

"Yes, lady." Chun Xi thought she had successfully persuaded her lady and released a breath. She carefully tucked in the letter and left in a hurry.

Not long after Chun Xi left, a few young and old servants came to the courtyard. One of them was an old servant who was deeply trusted by First Madam Zhang.

Old servant Yang greeted Jiang Ningbao expressionlessly.

"Fourth lady, the madam sent you a book and hopes that you copy it once. You should do things prudently in the future, do not offend the elders."

Saying this, a servant girl respectfully gave Jiang Ningbao a book.

Jiang Ningbao looked at the book and noticed the big title: Women Commandment. A book that dictated how a female should act.

Oldest aunt wanted her to copy this book?

Jiang Ningbao put the book back to the hands of the servant girl and gently said, "Servant Yang, bring this book back. I don't need it."

That's right. She did not need this thing.

Oldest aunt wanted to gave her a blow with this book, truly ridiculous.

Old servant Yang's eyes darkened and domineeringly put the book to Jiang Ningbao's bosom. She coldly said, "Fourth lady, this is the first madam's order."

"Shhshshh....."

The book that was forcefully given was shred into pieces by Jiang Ningbao. The shredded pieces fell to the floor.