Chapter Twenty Six

Jiang Ningbao originally thought that if the female lead was sincerely apologizing, she would pretend nothing happened. Who knew that this female lead was a cruel and merciless one whose real motive was to scheme against her and stimulate her.

No digging a trap for the female lead would be unfair to her carefully calculated plans.

Once these words left her mouth, Yang Shuqing's two servants were no longer calm and glared at Jiang Ningbao with anger. This Jiang fourth miss was really too much. The miss already apologized and even poured her wine, how could she.....made such a request?

No one was clearer than them that the miss and Heir Xie had mutual feelings.

If the miss was really forced to accept Jiang fourth miss' request, then won't the things the did before meaningless? And losing pure reputation too.

Jiang fourth miss was forcing others into difficult spot. Really too much!

Yang Shuqing's eyes flashed with surprise. She did not think that Jiang Ningbao would be this cruel. It seemed that the things she did before were useless. This Jiang fourth miss could not be reasoned with.

If she agreed to Jiang Ningbao's request and put out those words, then she and Heir Xie won't have a future. If she married into Duke Ding after, others would think that it was a ridiculous joke.

Living once more, Yang Shuqing won't cause herself any grief.

If she did not agree, then whatever she said before was hitting her face.

What a good drastic measure to deal with an emergency.

What pitiful and soft and timid, they were all fake. Jiang fourth miss was more scheming than she thought and smarter too. It seemed that her plan before was seen by Jiang fourt miss.

Yang Shuqing smiled bitterly. After rebirth, the road was too smooth that she forgot that there were others greater than her. A person that she did not put in her eye actually put her in a difficult spot.

May be in the past life, the reason why Jiang fourth miss could had the undivided pampering of Heir Xie was not only because she had a pity evoking appearance, but it was more because of her bright and limpid heart, also her bright and intelligent mind.

"Miss Yang, is there any difficulty in doing this? Or is it that Miss Yang liked my fiance from long before and the words of not wanting to steal my fiance are all fake?"

Jiang Ningbao lightly swept the hair beside her ear and smiled as she looked at Yang Shuqing, as if reading her heart.

Yang Shuqing had never been put in such difficulty before. She glanced at Jiang Ningbao's beautiful smiling face and felt that it was sore to her eyes. She no longer had any thoughts of peaceful coexistence with Jiang Ningbao.

"Jiang fourth miss, forgive for not being able to fulfill your request. Heir Xie is dragon among men. The noble ladies who like him are countless, I am not an exception."

"Heir Xie ruined my purity and willing to take responsibility, who will I marry if not him? Aside him, I have no other choices. Jiang fourth miss, please don't put me in a difficult spot."

"Since it's like that, then there is no need for Miss Yang to pretend to be innocent?" Jiang Ningbao smiled and did not seem angry. She only spoke faintly.

"Heir Xie rescuing Miss Yang and ruining Miss Yang's purity. Then I, this innocent fiancee had to revoke the engagement and give way to Miss Yang? It is not like you people don't know that revoking the engagement is fatal to a girl. There are solutions aside from engagement annulment. I am willing to be sisters with Miss Yang, but Miss Yang does not think this way, am I right?"

Yang Shuqing's face sunk. This Jiang fourth miss was not simple. Every words were piercing right into her heart's true thoughts.

That's right. She was not willing to be under others. After she was reborn, she swore that she won't be a concubine int this life and was not willing to share her husband. After Heir Xie said that he would take responsibility, she said these to Heir Xie.

So he could only annul the engagement.

Jiang Ningbao smiled faintly. Yang Shuqing's apology had bad intentions from the start. She would never be sister with this female lead. Since she accepted the invitation today, she had been prepared to throw away all pleasantries.

The two people who had no way of coexisting peacefully, was there any need to pretend otherwise?

"If you don't wish anyone to know what you've done, it's better not to have done it in the first place. Does Miss Yang still remember the old plum blossom tree in the capital's west part's alley two years ago? It seemed to be able to match-make people. Is this true?"

Jiang Ningbao revealed a smile. Her heart was thinking the feeling of having the script on her hands was really good.

The private secrets of the female and male leads could be dug out.