Chapter Sixty Three

Yang Shuqing straightened her back, as if she was a winter plum standing in the snow, and looked into Duke Ding's eyes filled with ominous energy with no fear.

Duke Ding Xie Heng coldly looked at his adopted son's fiancee and his brows knitted. He did not refute.

"Yes."

Yang Shuqing silently heaved a sigh of relief and her brows flashed with a trace of sharpness. She did not think that this was really related to Jiang Nigbao. She smiled coldly in her heart and her gaze went to Jiang Ningbao.

This time, she finally realized what was wrong.

Jiang Ningbao, a soft and tender girl, actually able to stand next to Duke Ding easily. Yang Shuqing's gaze changed and her heart had a bad premonition.

"Sir duke, let me explain this matter." Jiang Ningbao's glances roamed and she spoke softly and warmly.

Duke Ding glanced at her and said, "Alright."

Jiang Ningbao laughed lightly and her forehead shone with elegance and intellectual brilliance. She faintly swept her gaze on Heir Xie's changing expression and looked at the female lead Yang Shuqing once more. Her lips curved upward and her smile was even more beautiful and moving.

"Miss Yang wants to know why sir heir annulling the engagement is injustice, then I will tell you the reason now."

Once these words were spoken, the people present perked up their ears to listen.

Only Xie Jingyi looked at his ex-fiancee deeply. He realized that every single time he saw her, it would make people felt attracted and awed, as if a polished diamond, standing out from the crowd and catching everyone's gazes.

Today, he got engaged with Yang Shuqing. Jiang Ningbao and his tall and handsome adopted father standing together gave him a feeling of a hero and a beauty.

Xie Jingyi lowered his eyes.

He suddenly realized that he did not understand this ex-fiancee of his. Was she sincere in getting married to his adopted father or was it because she was not resigned and wanted to retaliate against him by marrying into Duke Ding Residence?

"Jiang fourth miss, please speak." Yang Shuqing suppressed the restlessness in her heart and coldly looked at Jiang Ningbao.

"Miss Yang, today, I will tell you the reason of my engagement with Heir Xie and let everyone to judge." Jiang Ningbao spoke not fast or slow. Her gaze swept through everyone present and a light flashed through her eyes.

With Duke Ding's witness, Xie Jingyi could not refute.

She, Jiang Ningbao, was not a pushover that anyone could pinch.

Yang Shuqing gave her a good opportunity so Jiang Ningbao would not miss it.

"When I was three years old, me and my mother rescued Xie family's second madam and six years old Heir Xie who were attacked by bandits on the way back from the temple. Second Madam Xie was grateful for my mother's rescue and proposed an engagement. My mother saw Heir Xie was smart and agreed to this engagement, exchanged the horoscope card and wrote the notarized engagement certificate."

Jiang Ningbao revealed the internal knowledge of the birth of the engagement that year in the simplified version.

Her tone was very calm and there was no undulation, as if she was saying the matter of another person, though it moved the heartstrings of the people present. They did not think that there was this kind of thing behind Jiang fourth miss' engagement.

Duke Ding did not treat sir heir unjustly. Sir heir who was impressive like the moon was indeed unfilial and unjust.

The one proposing engagement was Xie family, the one annulling it was also Heir Xie.

Jiang fourth miss was innocent in all this.

"Jiang fourth miss, this was only your one-sided statement. Who knows if it's real or not?" Yang Shuqing's hand was sweating coldly and her face was heavy like water as she smiled coldly.

Jiang Ningbao smiled. As expected of the female lead of a reborn revenge story, this mentality was indeed strong. Her gaze averted to Xie Jingyi and she spoke, "Real or not, why doesn't Miss Yang ask Heir Xie?"

"What Jiang fourth miss said is indeed true."

A low and deep clear voice rang. Xie Jingyi knew that once he admitted this, his reputation would fall to the ground, but fact was fact. It could not be turned around for him.

The blood on Yang Shuqing's face disappeared. Astonishment and disbelief filled her clear face. It was obvious that she found this hard to accept and staggered backward.

"No, I don't believe it."

Yang Shuqing finally realized that she fell into Jiang Ningbao's trap.

What a good one stone killing two birds.

Her fiance's reputation, her reputation, was ruined because of her. It was all ruined.

Jiang Ningbao smiled faintly. Her tone was very soft and light, "Miss Yang, for you, Heir Xie was willing to bear the titles of unfilial and unjust. This kind of emotions are really admirable."

"Miss Yang, I believe that you will not let down Heir Xie's love, since you've told me once that Heir Xie is a dragon among men. The noble ladies who like him are countless, you are not an exception."

"Now, Miss Yang got what you wanted. I wish you get together for a hundred years."

Jiang Ningbao carried a faint smile from beginning to the end and she did not look hurt at all, even wishing for them. This magnanimity made others could not help but look at her in praise.

Duke Ding Xie Heng at the side glanced at the little lady, his hard and cold face softened a bit.

The little lady was magnanimous.

He did not know that in her heart, Jiang Ningbao was silently feeling it was a pity that she could not reveal the big news that Yang Shuqing and Xie Jingyi had conversed with each other for two years, if not, she would be bit by Yang Shuqing. Revealing it later on was not later. Chewing too much would make her fat. The news she revealed today was enough to make Xie Jingyi's reputation fall.

As Xie Jingyi's fiance, Yang Shuqing won't be better.

In ancient times where male dominated, people were used to push the blame to the women, but as the female lead, Yang Shuqing was not innocent. This was all because of her.

Her rebirth changed a lot of people's fate.

Jiang Ningbao's heart felt happy and her black eyes shone with a brilliant light.

Yang Shuqing's face color was like the ground. She looked at Jiang Ningbao who was smiling warmly not far away from her. The sunlight was obviously magnificent, but her whole body felt cold as she shuddered not from coldness.