Chapter Twenty One

Jiang Ningbao put down the invitation letter from Yang Shuqing and read her older brother"s letter first. Seeing the familiar handwriting on the letter, Jiang Ningbap's mouth curved upward.

After reading the letter, Jiang Ningbao's heart felt lighter.

Her older brother indeed stood by her side. Even though she wanted to marry Duke Ding, her older brother did not oppose and told her to not make him worry and that she should cherish herself right.

Chun Xi was worrying by her side. She did not know if third young master had knock out her lady's idea of marrying Duke Ding or not.

Jiang Ningbao kept her older brother's letter and preciously put it down in a small box. The letters sent from her older brother from Azure Mountain Academy and their usual letters were placed in this small box.

Closing the small box, Jiang Ningbao started opening Yang Shuqing's invitation letter. This was the first time she saw the female lead's handwriting. Hers was small and flowery. It was pretty and carried a trace of unyielding.

These words made even the first supporting male lead King Qin and the male lead Xie Jingyi sighed in admiration.

Jiang Ningbao also felt that the female lead's letters had lingering charms.

After admiring the female lead's writing, she looked at the time and place written on it. A place called Jinjiang Teahouse and a pondering smile grew on her face.

"Really can pick the place."

Almost no one knew that Jinjiang Teahouse was the business she made from when she was ten years old with the support of her parents and also the place where noble madams and noble children loved to visit. The rooms had soundproof walls and the privacy was well-maintained.

Jinjiang Teahouse was weird. Its most famous was not tea, but the various types of flower wines.

These flower wines were all produced by Jiang Ningbao. Her mystical wine-brewing ability made the flower wines she brewed carried some specialty. To mask this effect, the wines in Jinjiang Teahouse were diluted drastically so the wines would only be a bit better than ordinary wines.

Every year at this time, the most popular wine was Peach Blossom Wine. Long period of drinking this wine was beneficial to looks and beauty and was very welcomed among the noble ladies.

The reason why no one dared to cause ruckus in Jinjiang Teahouse was because when she was just ten years old, she dared to put tiger skin and spread rumor that the one behind this teahouse was Duke Ding.

Recalling this and the faces of her parents and older brother when she told them this, Jiang Ningbao could not help smiling and muttered.

"Could this be fate?"

Actually, Jiang Ningbao was not fully lying.

Her fiance was Xie Jingyi, Duke Ding Residence's heir and her backing was also Duke Ding Residence, while Duke Ding Residence was Duke Ding's. So her backing could be counted as Duke Ding, right?

There were some people who did not believe this and mentioned this matter to Duke Ding. After he investigated, he stayed silent in confirmation.

Now, the whole capital knew that the one behind Jinjiang Teahouse was Duke Ding so no one dared to play tricks to Jinjiang Teahouse.

Jiang Ningbao curved her lips and gazed to the peach blossom tree outside with a beautiful smile.

This might be hers and Duke Ding's fate. Six years later on that day, Heir Xie revoked the engagement and she declared that she wanted to marry Duke Ding. When she marry Duke Ding, it would make Duke Ding her legal backing.