Chapter One Hundred and Forty Eight

Jiang Ningbao said with a happy face, not noticing that her unintentional movements lit up Duke Ding's desire once more.

Duke Ding's eyes flashed with scorching fire and his thin lips moved to her ear, blowing hot air. His low and husky voice rang.

"Ningbao, your words are reasonable, but we have to prove it."

After saying this, Duke Ding flipped over and pressed over her, starting his 'proving'. The red curtain swayed in waves without any wind blowing.

The moon outside was bright, shining into the wedding chamber, as if embarrassed by the sight, it slowly hid into the clouds.

Chun Xi and Chun Le who were guarding the door could not help but turn red.

......

On the morning of the next day, when the sky was brightening little by little, Chun Xi and Chun Le were waiting by the door of the wedding chamber.

Once it was around nine a.m., the sunlight shone on the land.

There was still no movement in the wedding chamber, so Chun Le could not restrain her worry, "Chun Xi, it's already nine o'clock, why are the lady and the duke haven't gotten up yet?"

"No can do, I will knock on the door."

Then, Chun Le was about to knock on the door but she was stopped by Chun Xi. Chun Xi glanced at the ignorant Chun Le as she spoke in an indirect way.

"Chun Le, it was the lady's wedding night yesterday, she might be exhausted. It's normal to get up later. Let's wait for a while."

Chun Le understood the meaning and her smiley face turned red.

"Yes, yes, let's wait again."

Chun Xi pursed her lips and smiled.

The two of them kept waiting by the door. After Duke Ding's black clothed personal guards finished their training mission, they knew that the duke and duchess had not woken up and laughed silently in their hearts. The movements in the wedding chamber yesterday night were not missed by them.

Perhaps, not long later, their duke residence would welcome a new little master.

Old Servant Huang came by twice and saw the closed doors. Her lips formed a smile and she turned back to Thriving Joy Hall.

In the wedding chambers, the dragon phoenix candles were all burnt.

Duke Ding's eyes stared at the sleeping Jiang Ningbao and his gaze fell on her snow white skin and the marks on it. His heart was filled with contentment.

When the sky was slightly bright, he had woken up, but he did not want to let go of the woman in his embrace, so he laid next to her, hugging her tight in his embrace. Then, he closed his eyes and slept.

The sunlight outside shone into the room.

Jiang Ningbao finally woke up and she realized that she was being hugged by a certain someone, his steady breath blew past her neck. Thinking back to the fierce wedding night, Jiang Ningbao's cheeks went aflame and she suddenly trembled lightly, feeling hot throughout her body.

"You're awake?"

Behind her, she heard Duke Ding's husky voice and he hugged her as hot air came forward.

"Yes......"

Jiang Ningbao's face was hot and she subconsciously looked at the window. She noticed that the sunlight was shedding in. She pushed Duke Ding in a hurry, "Duke, we have to get up and present the respect tea."

She actually served the respect tea late, how could she not feel embarrassed?

Moreover, Jiang Ningbao also wanted to hear her ex-fiance and now new adopted son call her 'mother'.

"Mother won't mind."

Mother would only feel happy.

Duke Ding's lips curved up and added a sentence in his heart, but seeing his little wife's angry self, he stretched his long arm and gave her a wet morning kiss. Then, he stood in a not slow, not fast speed, revealing his muscles and no excess flesh on his bosom.

Jiang Ningbao thought back to last night and her face reddened as she averted her gaze.

After the two of them wore clothes, Chun Xi and Chun Le, who heard movements inside, knocked on the door. They heard their lady saying, "Enter."

They immediately carried face-washing and mouth-rinsing equipment in with the male servant at the side.

Once they pushed the door and stepped inside, the bright red room was shown to their eyes.

The tall and handsome duke lowered his head to tidy the lady's clothes, her hair scattered at the back and her brows had a charm that was not there before.

Chun Xi and Chun Le saw this and after presenting their bows, they served the lady to wash her face and rinse her mouth. The duke was served by the male servant.

After the rinsing, the male servant understandably left and Chun Le pretended to be calm when she was tidying the messy wedding bed. Good thing that Old Servant Huang took away the blood covered handkerchief during the night. If not, Chun Le would have a red face.