Chapter Fifty Two

"Yes, old madam."

Jiang Ningbao's face had a happy smile on it. She raised the cup of medicinal wine and turned to walk toward Duke Ding Xie Heng. She smiled as she glanced at this cold and handsome face, her voice was clear, melodious, and sweet, "Sir Duke, please have a taste."

After saying this, she offered the medicinal wine with both hands.

One of her hands wore a red ruby bracelet that was eye-catching, capturing one's gaze to stop at her pair of white and soft hands.

Duke Ding Xie Heng averted his gaze a little and received the cup of medicinal wine. He spoke with a faint voice.

"Thank you!"

Jiang Ningbao's mouth curved upwards. She went back to take her own cup of medicinal wine to taste and her gaze fell on Duke Ding Xie Heng every once in a while.

The more she looked, the most he suited her taste.

Duke Ding Xie Heng gulped down the small cup of medicinal wine without hesitation.

Once the medicinal wine entered his stomach, he immediately felt a subtle force of heat circulating in his body, it carried a little pain. Once the heat passed, the pain disappeared. Big and small, also hidden, injuries were repaired one by one.

Especially his stomach. In the early years he went to the battlefield, he was shot by a poisonous arrow in his negligence. In the end, he lived on, but he did not get rid of it completely. Now, just a small cup of medicinal wine let him feel the light of curing it.

In Duke Ding Xie Heng's eyes brimming with ominous energy, a trace of shock flashed by.

At the same time, Old Madam Xie had drunk the small cup of medicinal wine and she looked as if she became ten years younger.

For more than twenty years, Old Madam Xie was always riddled with sickness. As she aged, her eyes also turned blurry. Now, she noticed that after drinking the medicinal wine, her whole body was warm and very comfortable. Her eyesight actually recovered to the time when she was still young. Seeing things won't be like there was a screen between.

"This medicinal wine is very mystical! I have the feeling that the heaviness drifted away and I obtained a new life. I can even see the little bird perched on the big tree outside."

Old Madam Xie exclaimed in agitation.

Hearing the old madam's words, old servant Huang's eyes widened. She also noticed Old Madam Xie's changes. It seemed that the small jar of medicinal wine Jiang fourth miss gave was very precious. Old servant Huang immediately closed the wine jar carefully.

Jiang Ningbao's lips pursed into a smile. The medicinal wine was obviously mystical. When she was brewing it, she specially gave the wine the attribute of erasing the body's hidden threats.

"The medicinal wine Ningbao girl brew is very mystical. Upper Cloud Wine Shop's sky high priced wine is lackluster compared to this."

"A'Heng, what do you say?"

When Old Madam Xie was praising Jiang Ningbao, she did not forget to mention her ice block son who could not earn the favor of the little lady.

Jiang Ningbao knew what the old madam meant and her mouth lifted into a brilliant smile. Her whole self exuded unparalleled soft beauty, capturing others' gazes.

Duke Ding Xie Heng's expression did not change in the least and he concise and comprehensive.

"The medicinal wine is very good."

"As long as the old madam likes it. I will send a few more jars of health preserving medicinal wine later on." Jiang Ningbao's mind thought of Upper Cloud Wine Store's information and smiled with her eyes shining.

Few people in the capital knew that the secret owner of Upper Cloud Wine Store was the female lead Yang Shuqing. Yang Shuqing relied on her knowledge of the future and gtot the ancient wine brewing receipt that 'Jiang Ningbao' got in her previous life.

Ancient wine making's sky high priced wines were all health preserving wines.

The effects were astonishing.

Yang Shuqing relied on the sky high priced wines to rope in a lot of backing. It could be said that this ancient wine receipt was the female lead's important cheat.

Although Old Madam Xie was moved by this offer, she did not want to cheat off this little lady.

"Ningbao girl, how about I pay you according to Upper Cloud Wine Store's sky high priced wine with additional thirty percent to you?"

"Add forty percent."

Duke Ding Xie Heng suddenly spoke coldly.

Jiang Ningbao's eyebrow jumped. "....."

This one was worse, as if money was something blown over by the wind.

Old Madam Xie nodded in agreement, "A'Heng says forty percent, then it's forty percent. This medicinal wine is worth it!"

"Old madam, no need that much. The ingredients for this medicinal wine are not that expensive." What's precious was the mystical wine brewing ability she brought with her, giving the medicinal wine this kind of mystical attribute.

Upper Cloud Wine Store's sky high priced wine was worth a lot of gold. Adding forty percent to this price was a sum that would make one's head dizzy. Jiang Ningbao did not think of earning money from Old Madam Xie.

The two people wanted to give more money, but one disagreed.

Both parties were not willing to step back.

Seeing this scene, old servant Huang was speechless and she felt a little urge to laugh.

In the end, Jiang Ningbao smiled helplessly, "Old Madam, Sir Duke, I really do not need that much. If you want to give money, then just give five hundred silver taels."

The production cost of her medicinal wine was really low, only more or less using the ordinary brewing method. It was not like Upper Cloud Wine Store's high priced wines that had complicated brewing procedures and needed a lot of precious herbs.

It was only a few jars of medicinal wines. Jiang Ningbao really did not mind it.

But she could not send it for free even if she wanted to.