Chapter Ninety Three

Duke Ding Xie Heng's gaze fell on the little lady and went silent. Jiang Ningbao gave him a brilliant smile and flicked the hair by her ear. She looked at Butler Zhao and spoke with a smile and soft, warm voice.

"Butler Zhao, I just sparred with sir duke."

Butler Zhao: "....."

Jiang fourth miss who looked weak and feeble dared to spar with the duke. A pity that he did not see their spar. Butler Zhao felt curious and pity in his heart.

"Jiang fourth miss is really amazing." Butler Zhao praised sincerely and spoke a while with Jiang Ningbao. He then bid farewell and left. As the big manager in the residence, he had a lot of things to do.

Nearing noon, Jiang Ningbao once again ate lunch with the enthusiastic Old Madam Xie. When she went back, she carried with her a few black clothed personal guards.

These black clothed personal guards followed to take the medicinal wine.

The journey was an hour long. When Jiang Ningbao arrived in Changning Count Residence, she personally led people to take five big earthen jugs of medicinal wines and gave them to the black clothed personal guards. After they left, Jiang Ningbao returned to her courtyard.

Chun Le served the tea with her smiley face.

Chun Xi who was at the side could not help but say, "Lady, the madness from the previous plum blossom banquet has not receded yet but why does Queen Rui hold another banquet already? Before, there's usually one to two months before another banquet is held. This time, it's only half a month."

Jiang Ningbao smiled and sipped her tea, "Queen Rui loves to hold banquets. This is nothing weird."

"Lady, will you really go to Queen Rui's flower admiring banquet?" Chun Xi asked with entangled emotions.

Jiang Ningbao nodded with a faint smile, "Yes."

"Didn't the male master say that if you don't want, you can reject? This servant still remembers the time that little king asked the lady to be his one hundred and eight concubine on the street." Chun Xi spoke indignantly.

"Chun Xi, the past is the past, no need to bring it up." Jiang Ningbao could not help laughing. If Chun Xi did not say, she would've forgotten that unrestrained and good looking youth with red lips and white teeth.

She wondered if this little king who liked beauties still liked the female lead, Yang Shuqing.

At this time, she heard the voice of an old servant out of the door.

"Lady, the old madam invites you to the Golden Longevity Hall."

Jiang Ningbao's eye corner raised lightly and she looked at the delicate invitation on the short chair and then she looked at her dirty long dress. She rose and changed into a clean and elegant scattering flower long dress inside the inner chamber. She then led Chun Xi and Chun Le, along with a few servants, to the Golden Longevity Hall.

On the road, she met with many servants in Changning Count Residence. After three years, they once more saw the fourth miss leading a bunch of servants to Golden Longevity Hall again. The few servants could not help but sighed that things changed.

Who would've thought that Jiang fourth miss would have such changes?

Inside Golden Longevity Hall, Old Madam Jiang who was sitting on the high chair saw her fourth granddaughter entering the hall and although her heart felt stifled, she still gave an amiable smile. She gestured for Jiang Ningbao to seat below her seat and called her trusted servant Hong Xing to serve tea.

Old Madam's attitude was too passionate and Jiang Ningbao's delicate and beautiful face revealed an expression of being overwhelmed with unexpected favor while her heart went on guard instantly.

"Fourth girl, I heard that you received the invitation to Queen Rui's flower admiring banquet?"

Jiang Ningbao heard this and she already had a guess. She admitted magnanimously, "Indeed."

Once she said this, Old Madam Jiang's eyes flashed with joy, "Since it's like that, two days later, take the fifth girl and your second male cousin with you."

Old Madam Jiang felt pity that the fifth girl's marriage was settled.

In Queen Rui's banquet, there were countless high status noble ladies and talented youths, even princes and kings would attend. Fifth girl's air and appearance were considered high class. Who knew if a king liked her and they would be able to climb a higher branch?

As for engagement, they could annul it.

Although her second grandson's status was a bit low, feelings could not be calculated. Her second grandson's appearance was good, who knew if a high status noble lady liked him?

Old Madam Jiang planned these things in her heart.

Toward this small request, Jiang Ningbao agreed.

Two days later, before setting off, the number of people going to King Rui Residence to attend a flower admiring banquet increased by one. It was Zhang Zhan who she sent flying with just one swing. When Zhang Zhan looked at her, he was refined and courteous, but there was a distant feeling.

Jiang Ningbao: "....."

The first time she attended Queen Rui's flower admiring banquet, Jiang Ningbao wore a silver and red dark plum flower pattern long dress. On her head, she wore delicate golden hairpin. The one that attracted attention was the big and round night pearl inlaid on the golden hairpin.

Night pearl was one the world's rarest treasure. This hairpin seemed to be one of the betrothal gifts Duke Ding sent.

Around an hour later, two carriages finally arrived on the street where King Rui Residence was. This street was full of various carriages from both sides.

The carriages all had the symbols of various clans. There were gorgeous ones, humble ones, or simple ones. The managers in King Rui Residence all welcomed the guests warmly.

The carriage where she sat, bearing Changning Count's symbol, came and attracted the attention of the crowd. Coincidentally, the carriage of Anyuan Marquis Residence's oldest young miss also came.

The carriages of Changning Count Residence's Jiang fourth miss and Anyuan Marquis Residence's oldest young miss met and they stopped in front of the gates of King Rui Residence at the same time.

One was the future Duchess Ding, Heir Xie's former fiance. One was Heir Xie's current fiance.

Thinking about the relationship between them, many people around the horse carriages became excited and stretched their necks to see a good show.

Who would be the first to get down the carriage and enter King Rui Residence?