Chapter Ninety Four

In front of the gates of King Rui Residence, the managers saw Changning Count Residence's carriage and Anyuan Marquis Residence's carriage bumped into each other. They were excited silently and sent an old servant to report to Queen Rui.

"Quick, tell the queen that there's a good show."

Others were used to the different style of King Rui Residence. Who did not know that King Rui and Queen Rui had similar interests. One liked to eat, drink and play while the other liked to host banquets to see good shows.

The only legal son liked beauties and his harem had one hundred and seven little concubines. They were like flowers and had various amorous expressions.

Every time Queen Rui held a banquet, the little king would parade his own concubines to show off their talents and skills with dance or songs. They were quite popular.

There were carriages belonging to noble ladies, sons, and officials around who came earlier. They could have entered sooner but they who were up to date all waited at the gates.

They waited to see the rumored very beautiful Jiang fourth miss with excellent bearing who could easily get close to Duke Ding and was the future Duchess Ding. Who knew that they would get such a surprise?

Jiang fourth miss and Anyuan Marquis' oldest young miss bumped into each other.

In the carriage, Jiang Ningbao saw her second male cousin Jiang Yue who rode a horse next to the fifth sister's carriage steering his horse toward her. He got near her window and spoke with a trace of excitement.

"Fourth sister, we bumped into Anyuan Marquis' carriage. You have to get down fast. We have to enter before them."

"Lady, the second master is not wrong. Your status is not the same as before. It is within reason that you enter before Oldest Miss Yang. This way, you can emphasize your position as the elder."

"If Oldest Miss Yang enters first, then you will be looked down upon by the other noble madams after marrying."

Chun Xi immediately added. Chun Le nodded with her smiley face.

Jiang Ningbao raised her eyebrow and tidied her hair. She laughed lightly, "Don't be too hasty to conclude things. Observe the situation first. Miss Yang is a smart person."

The female lead Yang Shuqing was not a push-over. There were a lot of people around the carriages who were looking at the show. If Yang Shuqing could not satisfy both sides, she would easily be a subject of ridicule and both sides would not be good.

Yang Shuqing would definitely not enter the residence before her.

If she entered first, Yang Shuqing would feel stifled in her heart.

Firstly, she, Jiang Ningbao, was only the lady of the second branch of Changning Count Residence. Before her father met with 'mishap', he only managed the business and had no official position.

Because her oldest aunt Madam Zhang was not willing to separate the residence because of her selfishness, Jiang Ningbao was considered a count residence's lady and had seniority ranking along with the status of noble lady.

If her older brother Jiang Jin passed the imperial examination this year and had an official position, the second branch could rise and she could be considered a true noble lady.

Without the count residence, Jiang Ningbao's status would be worse than the child of a seventh ranking official.

Being suppressed by a girl whose status was much lower, even though this girl had her engagement annulled, she still got the thing Yang Shuqing wanted but could not have in the life before. She won't be resigned.

Jiang Ningbao could understand a little regarding Yang Shuqing's mentality after she was reborn.

Second, Jiang Ningbao was now Duke Ding's fiance decreed by the emperor. Her status elevated a lot.

Based on etiquette, Jiang Ningbao was Yang Shuqing's elder so Yang Shuqing had to respect this future elder.

But Jiang Ningbao was only Duke Ding's fiance and she had not married into Duke Ding Residence. Yang Shuqing's status was still higher than her, being the oldest legal daughter of Anyuan Marquis who had real influence. The nobility placed great importance on face and once they lose it, they would be talked about as a laughingstock.

With Yang Shuqing being so prideful, what would she do? Would she endure and let her enter first or would she discuss and perform in front of others to enter the residence together?

Jiang Ningbao's mouth curved into an interested smile.

At this time, Jiang Yue retorted with emotion, "Fourth sister, your marriage is decreed by the emperor and won't have any accidents. No one will say anything if we enter the residence first."

"Let us get down first." Jiang Ningbao directly ignored Jiang Yue's words. Seeing the carriage opposite her had no movement, Yang Shuqing obviously wanted to observe while in a difficult spot. Her heart laughed.

If Yang Shuqing sent someone to discuss, she wouldn't refuse and enter the residence harmoniously.

But fifteen minutes passed and there was no movement from the carriage in front. Jiang Ningbao was too lazy to wait any longer.

Could Yang Shuqing want her to lower her head first and send someone over?

Jiang Ningbao shook her head silently. Yang Shuqing placed herself too high. Could a lower nobility like her not want face?

She was also Duke Ding's fiance.

Chun Xi and Chun Le heard this and they immediately straightened their backs. They were filled with fighting spirit.

"Alright, lady."

The two servants opened the curtain and went down the carriage. They put a short chair on the ground. The people outside and the managers who wanted to look at a good show waited and became anxious. It seemed that Jiang fourth miss did not want to wait any longer and moved first. They were excited.

As they expected, not long later, a figure wearing silver and red went down the carriage and stood elegantly at the side of the carriage.

The girl's bearing was special and she was very beautiful. Her silver and red dark plum embroidered long dress emphasized her skin that was as white as snow.

Shining illustriously, unparalleled brilliance.

Especially the night pearl on the golden hairpin she wore on her head. Under the sunlight, it shone enchantingly.

The eyes of the surrounding noble ladies shone and they all looked at the golden hairpin.

What a big night pearl!

They heard that this golden hairpin set with night pearl was one of Duke Ding's betrothal gifts.

The noble ladies all revealed admiring looks.

The rumor was indeed true. Jiang fourth miss indeed was beautiful with good bearing. Her bearing was better than Oldest Miss Yang.

They really did not know what kind of eyes Heir Xie had.

Based on the reaction of the noble ladies, one could tell that the appearance and bearings of someone was very important.

Now that Jiang Ningbao changed a lot, the evoking pity appearance that she had was ignored by others.

She obtained the favor of the present noble ladies.