Chapter Twenty Five

The room descended into silence.

At this time, knocking sounds were heard inside the room. Qian Rong opened the door and saw the manager holding a tar of jug bottle with a smiling face.

"This is the Plum Blossom Wine Miss Yang ordered."

It's the manager bringing the ordered wine over. After the manager gave the wine to Qian Rong, she closed the door.

Yang Shuqing received the wine jug and poured two cups of it. She gave one to Jiang Ningbao and sipped the wine.

"Jiang fourth miss, this Plum Blossom Wine is Jinjiang Teahouse's most welcomed flower wine. Each day, each person is limited to a jug."

Jiang Ningbao smiled and sipped it lightly. She praised, "This flower wine is indeed delicious just as the rumors said."

Praising and selling herself, she did it without shame.

Yang Shuqing's eyes flashed with satisfaction.

The one backing Jinjiang Teahouse was Duke Ding Residence. After she married into Duke Ding Residence, she might know the real master behind this Teahouse and the one who brew the wine.

Jiang Ningbao saw the female lead like this and she could guess what the female lead was thinking and laughed silently in her heart.

For a moment, the two slowly savored the Plum Blossom Wine and the atmosphere was nice.

Then Yang Shuqing spoke.

"I can understand Jiang fourth miss feels resentment but innocence will prove itself. I will not do unnecessary explanation since no matter how much I say, Jiang fourth miss won't believe."

Jiang Ningbao nodded, "Indeed, I will not believe."

What innocence will prove itself. She had tangled with Xie Jingyi for a long time and still acted as if she was innocent, Jiang Ningbao felt fed up.

Yang Shuqing was stunned, she did not expect that Jiang Ningbao would directly nod her head. This Jiang fourth miss was really hard to deal with. She took a deep breath and poured Jiang Ningbao another cup of flower wine and sighed, "If it were me, I will not believe it too, but these are words from the bottom of my heart."

Jiang Ningbao shook the cup with the flower wine and she enjoyed the service given by the female lead. She suddenly gave Yang Shuqing a soft and gentle smile, "Miss Yang, do you remember you just told me you want to compensate me?"

Yang Shuqing's heart thumped but her face was smiling as she nodded, "Yes."

"Miss Yang, if you really want to compensate me, why don't you put out the words that you don't have any intention to steal my fiance and will not marry into Duke Ding Residence. How about it?"

Jiang Ningbao's pair of beautiful eyes stared at Yang Shuqing, waiting for her reaction.

This pit was dug well. Let's see what the female lead decided.