Chapter Ninety Five

Yang Shuqing who was waiting for Jiang Ningbao to send someone to discuss in Anyuan Marquis' carriage heard the movements and abruptly opened the curtain. She stretched out her neck to see Jiang Ningbao who was getting down her carriage. Her eyes changed. Jiang Ningabo actually ignored her and got down the carriage first. Not only that, she also wore an eye-catching red and silver long dress today.

Yang Shuqing's eyes sank suddenly. Her forefinger stroke the silver and red tapestry weaved twin lotus long dress.

Both of them actually chose the same silver and red colors.

Yang Shuqing's face sank and the surrounding air became ice cold and oppressive in the carriage.

Qian Rong and Qian Bi both called out in their hearts. Every single time they met Jiang fourth miss, the lady was easily affected.

"We're also going down." Yang Shuqing spoke coldly.

The movement in Anyuan Marquis' carriage attracted the gazes of the crowd.

After Yang Shuqing went down the carriage, the crowd's gazes fell on her silver and red long dress and golden hairpin.

The stone embedded on Yang Shuqing's golden hairpin was ruby.

The two future mother-in-law and daughter-in-law wore similar clothing.

One did not fear comparison, only fear unable to compare.

It was obvious that Oldest Miss Yang lost on her golden hairpin.

The crowd got excited and the heirs and officials' sons admired the two different beauties with interest.

They wondered if the two beauties would tear each other or not.

The moment Jiang Ningbao looked at Yang Shuqing, surprise flashed by.

What a coincidence.

Could it be that they were destined to be opponents?

Chun Xi and Chun Le were happy that her lady won over Oldest Miss Yang.

"Jiang fourth miss, what a coincidence. I did not think that you would receive an invitation from Queen Rui."

Yang Shuqing had a brilliant smile and led her two servants to Jiang Ningbao's front as she spoke.

"It is indeed a coincidence." Jiang Ningbao nodded with a smile, her gaze sweeping to the golden hairpin on Yang Shuqing's head and her silver and red long dress as she spoke meaningfully.

Yang Shuqing felt furious but her face still had a smile as she changed the topic, "This is the first time Jiang fourth miss received Queen Rui's invitation. I'm afraid you are unfamiliar. Why don't we enter together so that I can introduce Jiang fourth miss?"

These words were obvious. Yang Shuqing chose to enter the residence together with her.

Jiang Ningbao also did not like to give others a show and nodded with a slight smile.

"Alright, then I'll be troubling Miss Yang."

The audience all had disappointed looks. They did not tear each other up.

In the next moment, the tables turned.

Jiang Yue, this pig teammate, suddenly shouted, "No! Fourth sister, you are the future duchess, Oldest Miss Yang's future mother-in-law! There is seniority. You should enter the residence first."

Zhang Zhan who was not far from Jiang Yue was shocked until he almost fell from his horse. Could it be that water flooded his second cousin's head?

The cool beauty Jiang Mingyao who just got down the carriage stiffened and abruptly looked at her fourth sister with shame.

Right, right, it should be like this!

Tear each other up! Tear each other up!

The disappointed crowd became excited again.

Yang Shuqing's face changed and her smile instantly froze. She looked at Jiang Yue with eyes cold as ice.

Jiang Ningbao's eyes twitched. She was actually dragged down by this pig teammate.

If she had known, she would've rejected Old Madam Jiang's suggestion.

The situation which could be solved peacefully broke and it was obvious that no one heard the voice in her heart.

Not only that, a familiar laughter traveled to her ears.

"That brother is not wrong. It is reasonable that Jiang fourth miss enters first."

Along with these words, an unrestrained and good looking youth came from King Rui Residence with a bunch of various beauties behind.

The youth waved a fan and his pretty plum blossom eyes flashed with mischievous smiles. He looked at Jiang Ningbao heatedly.

Today, Jiang fourth miss was really beautiful.

It was actually the beauty fan of King Rui Residence, little king Xiao Ran.

Jiang Ningbao: "....."

Yang Shuqing's face turned black instantly and a dark light flashed through the bottom of her eyes. The hands in her sleeve tightened.

D*** Xiao Ran.

Jiang Yue who got the little king's approval was very happy.

Dadada.....

A clear and tidy horse steps was heard and the audience saw King Qin's guards, no, there were also King Jin's guards. The two kings came together.

King Qin once revealed that he admired Oldest Miss Yang very much and wanted her to be his cefei.

The expressions of the people around turned weird.

Seeing the people who were coming, Yang Shuqing's face unconsciously had a brilliant smile.

Jiang Ningbao looked at the gates that were blocked by the little king and his beauties and lightly smiled. Her gaze was calm while she sighed in her heart. Wherever the female lead was, it was hard to have peace.

It would be good if this was the apocalypse, people would listen to the one with the biggest fist.

After the carriages that came later knew what was happening in front, they all became interested and all stopped to look at the show.

The manager of King Rui Residence once more sent someone to deliver the news to Queen Rui.

King Rui Residence's Main Courtyard.

A middle-aged woman wearing gorgeous clothes leaned on the soft chair with satisfaction as a few pretty servants massaged the beautiful middle-aged woman's shoulders and legs.

An old servant ran to the main room, out of breath as she reported, "Queen, there's a good show. Jiang fourth miss and Oldest Miss Yang originally prepared to enter the residence together but a young master who came with Jiang fourth miss refused loudly. The little king suddenly joined in and stood on Jiang fourth miss' side. Coincidentally, King Jin and King Qin arrived. It was known that King Qin admired Oldest Miss Yang very much and once said he wanted to marry her as cefei. After being rejected by Miss Yang, he's still infatuated with Miss Yang."